A hero to save me

(Y/N)'s POV

I was chatting with Classic and Cross about the mansion which is full of the Sanses until.... A portal was created and is in the bottom of where I am sitting on the couch. I fell into the portal.... It was really really dark. I didn't know what AU is this. I tried kicking something but there was nothing in here. It's an empty void. But then I saw something..... It's like a reaper but a skeleton looking like one. I groaned in pain from the hard fell as my vision became blurry before I knocked out I heard a voice yelling "No!!!! Please stay awake!!! Human!!!!!!!!!!.........". Therefore, I fainted and felt like being carried.

~Wake up after the long unconscious time~

Eventually, I woke up in a bed and a blanket on top of me. I sit up while holding my head which is dizzy then before I could react anything the door slammed open as the skeleton reaper I saw looked at me "Phew..... Good thing your fine, kiddo" He said in relief as he sits at the very edge of the bed "I'm Reaper Sans, God of the Death, but call me Reaper for short." He introduced himself and lend a hand to shake it. I didn't shake his hand cause I was scared that I could die cause he's the God of Death. "I'm (Y/N).... Nice to meet you Reaper" I said. Reaper chuckled and patted my head "No need to be scared by touching my hand, kiddo. I'm not gonna make you die cause your life is still going here." He simply said as he stoods up and leaves the room. I lay down at the bed again hoping Classic or Cross or one of the Gaster's or maybe either Rex, Alice, Elliot or Mizuki will come and find me here. As I thought my wish has been granted, the door flew open again but this time a goat-looking like monster who is probably Toriel looks at me worriedly beside her there was Reaper. "You could heal her right, Tori??" Sans looks at Toriel as Toriel nodded and sits beside me "Please relax, my child." She puts a paw on my forehead as her paw lit a green colour that was a sign of healing. 

The healing wasn't that long but it made me drowsy as I slept again. "She should be fine, Sans. Where did she come from, if I may ask??" Toriel said as Reaper looks at Toriel "The world of Undertale. A pink,black,red substance was making the portal, I was really curious so when I observe it (Y/N) fell out from the portal screaming as Classic and Cross was trying to reach her hand." Reaper explained to her as she nods and went out from the room. Reaper sighed and strokes my hair as I flinch and thought it was Ink who was stroking my hair like last time. "Ink......" I mumbled in sleep that makes Reaper chuckled. "Oh (Y/N)...... I guess the girl from the legend was you after all...... Good night, sweetheart." Reaper smiles and kisses my forehead leaving the room for me to sleep as it makes me as red as the reddest tomato at my sleep. But someone was staring at me in my sleep. "I'll catch you one day (Y/N) and I will kill you like I killed Frisk...... You'll see" A voice whispered. "Will we??" Another voice said "We will........ Both of us will...." The both of them laughed evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Admin: Welp I'm done with this.... Sorry that this chapter is quite short....... I ran out of ideas while writting this. And probably I made the villains super easy to find out. Especially the Frisk part. But if any of you DM me I won't answer cuz I no no spoiler soooo

SEE YA AT NEXT CHAPTIE!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~