Exepected the Unexpected

(Y/N)'s POV

You were sleeping with your wonderful dream. Being a lazy potato you are (X3), you felt something staring at you as you wake up and saw a Sans but with black and white clothes staring at you. "Umm.. Are you alright??" You asked, waving your hand infront of his face as he shooks his head.

You saw a white-haired ghost floating as it stared at you. "Hello there..??" You said as it whispered something to the Sans. you can't quite here what he says but you heard some words that is 'girl', 'pretty', 'better', 'senpai'.

'Wait, what!!!??? Senpai??' You barked at your own thoughts as the ghost floats up to you. "Hello... I'm Cross! Chara and his Cross!Sans but call him Cross" They said as Cross waves at you. "That's why you got a red eye.." You muttered to yourself as you heard the door slammed open who was Classic running in blocking your way. "What the hell do you want Cross??' He growled as Cross chuckled. "None of your bussiness, Sans" He chuckled. Sans growled as Chara was beside you looking at you with a 'what the fak' face same goes to you looking at Chara with a 'what the fak' face. If this was an anime, there would be a thunder between Cross and Sans.

You and Chara tried to stop both of them from glaring at each other. "Oh please. You two act like babies who needs to get attention from their mother." Chara groans. Classic then stop glaring as he looks at you. "Well, Cross if you want to stay here..." Sanses eye turns black "Don't you dare lay a finger on (Y/N) if you do I'll give you a lesson." He said as he turns around and walks to the door, opening it then goes out from your room and slams the door. "Geez, jealous much..." Chara muttered, you blushed when they said 'jealous'. You look at Cross to see he was staring at you. You waved infront of his red and white pinpricks.

Crosses POV (Didn't see it coming *lenny face insert*)

I stared at the so-called (Y/N), She looks so beautiful. She looks so perfect... Her shining (e/c) orbs, her (h/c)(h/l) delicant-looking hair, her (s/c) soft-looking skin. She is beautiful and I want her all by myself. As I was daydreaming about her, I didn't notice she was waving her hand infront of me that made me snapped out of my daydream and I look at her. "Are you okay???" She askes. I nodded as I grab her by the shoulders and whisper her in the ear, "You're so perfect and beautiful, senpai..." I whispered quietly as I slowly let go of her and walk downstairs.

I saw Classic sit down at the couch as I went up to him and sits beside him. "So.... Did you know that (Y/N) girl was the clue to the legend??" I ask him as he nods "I already know Cross.... She is our only chance to make us happy again... But still I can't believe that Frisk died." Classic sighs as I nodded "Yeah... Maybe she could help us though" I said as he nods in agreement.