Kidnapped by a glitching skeleton and rescued by a creator (part 2)

Small A/N: (y/h) is your height

Ink's POV

I was sketching my new AU until I see a girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (s/c) skin, and (y/h) height. I saw what AU she was in....

Echotale...

Then I saw Gaster!Sans carrying her to his house and patch her fresh wounds up. He then kisses her forehead. 'Yuck!!' I thought as I accessed to the AU and goes up to her. I carefully open the bandage tapes and bandages as I open the cork from the pink paint bottle. I saw her flinched but then she stayed calm. As I was healing her, Gaster!Sans came in "Healing her??" he said with a cocky tone. "Hey!! I haven't meet you in a really long time don't we Gast??" I told him as he puts his hand on my right shoulder "She's a cute one" he stated as I began stoking her hair. It was soft and delicant. As I stroked her hair, her sleepy eye opens and jolted up in fear "Ah!! Who are you guys??" she asked scaredly

(Y/N)'s POV

"Who are you guys??" You  asked them scaredly. The 2 skeletons looked at each other than at you. The colorful skeleton then speaks up first "I'm Ink Sans but call me Ink" he greeted you. "I'm Gaster!Sans but call me Gasts, dollface~" Gasts flirted you. You blushed at the nickname. As the three of you chatted with each other, you forgot that UT!Sans was probably really worried about you. "Hey Ink can you teleport me back home??" you asked Ink. He nodded "Which AU??" you scratched your head "I think its Undertale if I'm correct" you told him. He snaps his fingers together as you were in UT!Sans and Papyruses house. You saw UT!Sans as he got up to you and hugs you "God (Y/N) where have you been I've been looking for you for days I thought you were killed" he hugged you tightly as you hugged him back "Sorry Sans I was just laying at the top of the roof but then a portal show up and then I got curious so I went in and didn't expected the unexpected" you explained to him as UT!Sans looks at Ink "Thanks a bunch Ink" he smiled at him as Ink smiles back "No problem Classic it was my job after all heh I'll see you soon (Y/N)" he smiled and teleported away. You felt a piece of paper on your pocket as you saw the rainbow paper and it says 'I'll see you soon'. You probably guess it was from Ink you shrugged it off and just chatted with Sans about your journey as Papyrus was making sphagetti for dinner.

(A/N:Well I'll stop here and think of the next chapter see you in the next chapter!!!)