A swapped world fiasco

(Y/N)'s POV

You get teleported to the world of UNDERSWAP with Sans. You studied the town as the town itself looks like the normal Snowdin you know. "Are you sure we're in UNDERSWAP???" You asked patiently, waiting for Sans to answer. "I'm PAW-sitive kid" he winked and chuckled. You giggled softly and saw a tall skeleton with a short blue-armoured one going up to you both. "(Y/N) this is Papy and Blueberry aka Underswap!Papyrus and Underswap!Sans." Sans explained gesturing which one is which. "Sup kiddo" Papy lazily smiled at you. "SANS CAN I CAPTURE THE HUMAN??" Blueberry asked Sans. "Nope you can't but if you want to be friends with her I'll let you" Sans smiled at Blueberry. "I, THE MAGNIFICENT SANS WILL BE FRIENDS WITH THE HUMAN!!!!HUMAN LET'S GO TO MY HOUSE AND MAKE TACOS!!!!" Blueberry hugs you and pulled you to his house. You smiled and was in the kitchen making tacos with blueberry. You heard a knock on the door. "Hey Blueberry I'm going to get the door." You told him. "OKAY HUMAN!!!!" he goofed. You ran to the door and opened it, seeing Papy and Sans. "Hey guys!!Me and Blueberry are making tacos wanna try some??" You asked the two lazybones. "I'll dig in I guess" Sans shrugged "Same here" Papy nodded.

~After eating the tacos and talking~

"Welp its getting late me and (Y/N) should go home. We'll visit you sometimes." Sans told them. "BYE HUMAN!!!I'LL MISS YOU!!!!" Blueberry exclaimed and hugged you. You noticed a tint of blue was growing on his cheekbones. You saw the tint and smile at him "I'll visit you again blueberry with sans." You replied to him. You waved your goodbye at them both and went back home to sans and papyruses house. You jumped at the couch and sleeped peacefully. Before you slept, you heard a low chuckle and a 'goodnight' as you fade away from reality to the world of dreams......

(A/N: FINISH WITH UNDERSWAP!!!!!!!I guess in the next chapter reader-chan will get captured by error and been save by the lovable smol inky boy ^^

Ink Sans: IM NOT SMOL!!!!!

Author-chan (aka Sara/Emily):Hush my child

See you in the next chapter!!!!!-SaraDreemurr