Chapter 18 : Secret

Start from the beginning

Taeyong can't help himself not to look at his cuteness. Who can't right? He's a puppy that you want to carress all day long.

"Taeyong." Ten looked at him. "You've been staring at me the whole time."

"It's not my fault that your cute~." Taeyong smirked.

Ten smiled at the latter. He can't hide it so why struggle to. "Same to you but I'll avoid it because when I do, I can't stop staring at you too."

"You can stare at me all you want. I'm all yours. Only you can do that." Taeyong straightened his posture with his hands at the back of his head.

"Here he goes again with the cheesy Lee Taeyong" Ten putted his tongue out at Taeyong.

"How about you Ten?" Taeyong asked tilting his head to get a better view of his face.

"What about me?" Ten asked back.

"No one is allowed to look at you but me." Taeyong pouted. "If they ever looked at you with lust, I'll kill them."

"Sure. Lee Taeyong is the only one who can look at me with those puppy eyes." Ten rolled his eyes.

Taeyong took something from his bag. A box of Chocolates. He then handed it to Ten's table that made the younger looked at him.

"You really want us to get caught, do you?" Ten chuckled. "Thanks. I'll eat it later."

"Eat it yourself. Don't share it." Taeyong's dead serious.

"Why? I'll share it with Doyoung and Jaehyun~"

Taeyong sighed. "Whatever. Do what you want."

"Are you mad?" Ten is poking Taeyong on his side but the latter isn't looking at him.

"Nah. I'm fine." Taeyong showed annoyance which is very appealing for Ten.

"Doesn't look like it." He teased the older. It's cute when Taeyong's mad. Not mad in an angry way because Lee Taeyong is really scary when it comes to that. "Okay, I'll eat it alone."

"Good." Taeyong smiled.

-------

The bell rang for lunch time. Jaehyun looked at Ten with confusion. 'Why is he happy all of the sudden? Did something happened?' He thought.

"Ten about your phone, I-" Jaehyun uttered to him but he was interrupted by Doyoung.

"Jaehyun, can you eat lunch with me? I have no one to go with to." Doyoung holded his wrist.

"But I-"

"Taeyong Wait!" Ten was dragged by Taeyong outside the room holding his wrist. 'There's really something going on.' Jaehyun thought.

"Okay Doyoung." Jaehyun's tone is sad. He followed the bunny to the cafeteria but Doyoung stopped in front of him. He then turned around and Jaehyun nearly stumbled because of that.

Loneliness is evident on Jaehyun's face and Doyoung has no choice but to change the mood. "Woojae, want me to treat you?"

"Again with the Woojae." He chuckled. "What is that suppose to mean?"

"I'll tell it to you when I'm ready."

"When will be that time?" Jaehyun stepped forward, closing their gap together.

"Soon?" Doyoung blushed. His heart is beating fast on how close Jaehyun is.

"Why can't you tell it to me now?" He looked at the bunny on his eyes but the the bunny is avoiding it. "Are you hiding something from me Doyoung?"

"Hiding something? As if." He lied. "Doyoung won't lie to Jaehyun."

"Ok, I'll believe you." Jaehyun replied.

----------

Author's Note:

Congratulations To Ten 😢😢 He's having a solo 😢😢😢 NCT TEN Stan here we go!!!😃😃😃

And Thank you all so much for reading this fanfic . Love you all.💘💘

---Feel free to comment what you think <3 I'll do my best for the upcoming chapters Fighting~~~