Chapter 18 : Secret

Start from the beginning

After few minutes, Ten entered the classroom bringing only himself since he left all his things. Their classmates stopped for a second looking at him but continued talking afterwards.

He looked at his chair and he felt thankful that his things are still there. Taeyong smiled at him and he smiled back. Jaehyun on the other hand looked at Ten with confusion. 'Is he okay now?' That's all he can think of.

Ten approached Taeyong but was dragged by Doyoung outside by his collar.

When they are outside, the bunny glared at him, crossed arms. "Care for an explanation Ten Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul?" He glared at the boy in front of him.

Ten looked scared but he took it as a joke. " What are you talking about?" He keeps on avoiding his deadly stares.

"Ten playing it hard?" Doyoung said in a scary tone. "Don't you know that because of you, my back hurts?"

Ten looked confused. "Why?" He is really oblivious.

"I carried all of your things ,now in return give me an explanation before I tear you apart." He threatened him.

"Really?Thank you!" He hugged Doyoung tightly. "Bunny doesn't need to be angry at Tennie. Tennie is always loved by his bestfriend the bunny." Ten said happily.

"Are you sick?" Doyoung  looked at his face and putted his palm on his forehead to check his temperature.

" I think so." Ten chuckled. "I'm sick because of Taeyong~."

"Ok? Wait what!? Is there something going on between-" Ten stopped him by covering his mouth with his hands.
He then looked around to see people staring weirdly at them, gossiping and such.

"Keep it down ok?" Ten smiled.

"So are you two a thing?" Doyoung whispered.

"Yessss." Ten squeled like a girl and jumped in excitement.

Doyoung is happy for his bestfriend but not for the one he likes. What if Jaehyun knows about this? How will he react? He will be broken for sure.
"Ten did you already told it to Jaehyun?"

"Not yet. Why?"

"I think you shouldn't since he's in the bad mood right now." Doyoung felt bad. He can't cheer for him fully knowing Jaehyun will be hurt.

"Really? What does that have to do with us?" Ten's smile faded slowly. For him Jaehyun has the right to know. He considered him as a precious friend together with Doyoung.

"Just don't okay?" Doyoung hugged him and Ten did the same.

"Are you alright Doyoung?" Ten
said as the bunny tightened their hug together. There's really something wrong and Ten can feel it.

"Aigooo~ Ten is all grown up."

Ten chuckled. "If Taeyong is acting like my grandpa, you are acting like my mom."

"Yeah, I'll be your mother." Doyoung kissed Ten's forehead. Ten felt glad that he can call someone like that even though he doesn't remember her at all.

"Nah! My DNA doesn't fit with a bunny." He denied.

"Your DNA fits with a penguin." Doyoung teased.

"You bastard." They then removed their hold from one another.

"Just take care of yourself ok? You didn't tell me that you had feelings for him. Tell me more about it later."

Ten nodded. "Okay.

----------

The class started and Taeyong is looking intently at him instead of the white board. His focus is not on the lectures, that's obvious.