DISQUALIFIED

Haruhi~

Hikaru had been acting weirdly lately, it even seemed like he was hiding something and would kind of get flustered when we would talk, which I didn't mind as much.

To be honest I couldn't still get over the fact that the letter that I had received
from him.

I was on the way to homeroom one day when I came across the twins whispering rather loudly. I looked around and found them chatting in an empty classroom.

" shhhhhhh! Kaoru, you must not tell Haruhi"

" I am not a idiot-"

" Kaoru! Promise me"

All of a sudden Kaoru points my way and I duck and run towards the classroom.

" Ah, the weather is, ur nice?" Hikaru laughed as he pulled the chair from the desk infront of me and sat down.

" Yes it is" I replied, trying not to let my curiousness get a hold of me.

" Are you doing anything after school Haruhi?" Kaoru asked, leaning on my table.

" Apart from the host club no why?"

Hikaru glared at Kaoru.

" Wanna hang out?" Kaoru offered ignoring his brother.

" Ah well, I just remembered that I was planning on study for the exams next week" I frowned.

" How about we have a study date?" Kaoru blurted before Hikaru could protest.

" Study date?"

" Yeah, lets study together, How about you come over to ours-"

"we can ask the others during lunch if they want to come over too" Hikaru interrupted.

" Okay, I guess thats fine then" I smiled, excited.

~~~~~~~~~~~
When the twins and I reached the host club, we found Kyoya already there tapping away on his computer. Hikaru asked Kyoya about the study 'date' after being shoved by his brother.

" Study date,hmmmm.. I rather study on my own" Kyoya refused as politely as he could.

Meanwhile Kaoru asked Honey and Mori who had just walked in.

" Yay that sounds fun! " Honey smiled jumping up and down.

" Honey" Mori spoke.

" But we have practice, so.." he sulked.

Soon Tamaki and Ryo arrived.

" Sounds great! I'm in!" Tamaki replied, giving me some hope.

" And you Ryo?" Hikaru asked.

" I'll..pass, I don't need to study" he replied.

As the others bickered, I smiled to myself as Ryo had finally gotten used to hanging around us and that he wasn't as cold as he was before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it was just the four of us sitting in what looked like a library in the twins house.

I was just as surprised as the twins to realise that no matter how much an airhead Tamaki was that deep inside he was actually quite smart, although that smartness only lasted a few minutes as he would suddenly get confused with the context of what the twins and I were learning.

After awhile Hikaru left the room as he got a call, Kaoru was trying his absolute best to wake up Tamaki who fell asleep and started to drooling on his book. I asked Kaoru for directions for the bathroom before leaving.

I followed Kaorus directions and as I was about to come back I spotted Hikaru.

I was about to walk back without him, seeing as he was still on the phone,when I heard Hikaru say my name, I froze.

" Yeah Haruhi doesn't know, the bet is still going...hm..Yeah I know the deal is off if she knows."

" I ain't going to give up, yes I'll call you later, ok bye"

For some reason I felt angry at Hikaru.

I stomped off when suddenly Hikaru calls out for me.

When I don't stop he runs and stops until he is infront of me.

"  Haruhi.." I cut him off.  " What"

" Did something happen?" Hikaru looked surprised.

" What were you betting for?"  I crossed my hand.

" Huh? W-what are you talking about" I tried to get past him but he wouldn't let me.

" I heard you, you were betting me for something" Hikaru took a step back and I used the opportunity to get past him and walked into the room.

" Haruhi!" Hikaru says following me inside.

I took my seat and ignored him. Kaoru and Tamaki look at each other as they were confused of what was happening.

" Haruhi," he began.

" Tell me what you were betting for" I snapped, as I started packing my things up.

" Huh!?" Tamaki looked at me surprised, while Kaoru sat there quietly.

" You know about it too, dont you Kaoru..." I muttered.

" W-wait just a second, what bet?" Tamaki asked.

" A bet that involves me" I zipped my school bag.

Tamaki's eyes lit up.

" I-I'm going home" I took my bag and walked out of the room thinking,

' Did they even think of me as a friend or was I always their toy that they could go and mess around with?'