Chapter 40

We pulled up to the house after, if you ask me, are long journey, I realized no one was home. "Lauren, why?"
"Because we both want it and need it." I sighed, but followed her inside anyway.

She had set the dinning room with a romantic dinner and I realized she had the 'Notebook' playing on the small TV in the kitchen. "You did all this?"
"Just wait until you see our room."

-

After the dinner, we cuddled for a bit, and I thought that 'Hey, if this is what she had in mind as revenge, then I am going to play more pranks on her.' Of course that didn't last.

She started trailing kisses up my neck, and as I went to respond, "Nope" she gently pulled away my hand from her neck that I had grabbed to bring her closer. "You don't get to touch until I tell you." Oh great.

She eventually took us upstairs, and she didn't waste no time ripping my shirt off. My favorite shirt...the buttons flew off. "You owe me a new shirt."
"Yeah, yeah."

Lauren grinded down on me, making me and my pregnancy hormones go crazy. "HEY YO RALPH AND WALZ! IF YOU ARE DOING THE NASTY, KEEP IT DOWN I'M HOME AND SO IS YOUR SON!"
"Why is she home so early?" Lauren grumbled and she laid down on me gently.
"Because it is not early. It is like 10 at night. " I giggled as she groaned even louder.
"Why can't we just have a day to -"
Dinah walked into our room looking nervous. "Hey-uh this is awkward, but someone is at the door and it is urgent. Go. Please."

Lauren went down stairs first, because I had to find a new shirt. That little shit. "GET! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" I heard Lauren yelling. I ran down the steps and I saw Brendon standing in the middle of our living room.
"Just please listen to me."
"No! Why should I listen to a nasty, vile, no good, piece of sh-"
"I'm in love with Ashley." Lauren stared at him for a minute.
"Which Ashley? There are like ten million of them."
" Frangipane."
"Halsey?"
"Yes Halsey."

-

After a few minutes everyone calmed down, and we could finally have a nice discussion. He told us that Sarah didn't kick him out, and that he still loves her very much. But the problem is, he thinks that he also loves Ashley. He doesn't want to do anything to hurt Sarah, so well he came here for a bit.

I brought up the whole him masturbating over me, and he laughed and shook his head. "I wasn't masturbating for fucks sake."
"Then why were you in our room touching yourself?" Lauren raised her eyebrow at him when he dropped his head.
"I-uh- I was drunk and well I needed to go to the bathroom. So I found the closest room and went to piss, but right before I did I looked down to see Camila asleep. That is when you walked in. No I didn't pee on anything, and ever since that night I have been sober from everything."

Sleep seemed to come easy to all if us that night. Lauren whispered in my ear that she will get her way tomorrow. I don't believe her as we both know that this place is ways hectic. Either way,  we love each other and  nothing can break us apart. After all, I am her Batman to her Joker. Without one of each other we would have nothing to live for, and nothing worth fighting for.

- A/N but please read it

Okay, first up thank you for all the kind words and second, I am back. I know I was supposed to update like two to three weeks ago but I had to ease my way back in writing so yeah. Thank you all for reading and I promise that I will have something special for you guys coming up. So yeah. Thank you for reading and as always. Stay Awesome.

Oh and uh sorry about this chapter kinda being not that good. It is like 4 in the morning my time and I just wrote all this. Help.