Chapter Three

"You need Jesus." We all laughed until there was a knock at the door. I answered it, and there stood no one other than...

It was no one other than Austin fucking  Mahone. "Is Camila here?"
"Lauren who's at the do—Austin what are you doing here?" Camila asked as she came to see who was here. A flash of horror went across her face.
"Mila... Can we talk?"
"Uh yeah sure..."

[...]

They were out there for a while. Dinah was about ready to go out there when Camila came back in. "Camz are you okay?"
"Yeah... He apologised... But I told him I can't take him back. We are just friends." Camila smiled at me when I relaxed a little bit. She came over and sat on me. "Don't worry LoLo... You are still my closet friend."
"Mmhm" Was all I got out before I got Camila off of my lap. I don't need her feeling that again.
"Lauren?"
"Yeah?"
"You kinda have a boner..." Camila whispered to me as she was walking into the kitchen. Apparently Ally and Dinah heard because the started laughing. "Stop making fun of her... It is not her fault that she doesn't have anyone to calm it down for her." One minute I was in my chair trying not to have a boner, and the next I have Camila pinned against the wall. "L-l-Lauren?" Camila whimpered.
"Come upstairs in five minutes... we need to talk." I growled in her ear. Her eyes grew big and she nodded in response.

I was in my room waiting when I heard a little knock on the door. "Come in!" She came in slowly like she was unsure if she wanted to do this. Before she could even open her mouth to speak, I crashed my lips into hers. It took her a second to respond, but when she did the kiss was full of passion and hunger.

I slowly made our way back to the bed when Camila mumbled into my mouth... "Do you need me to help you problem with the boner?"
"Uh..." It was too late she was unbuttoning my pants. She was about ready to pull down my boxers when Dinah yelled upstairs.
"Camila! Austin is here with you stuff."
"Okay... Be down in a second." After Camila spoke it looked like she just realised what she was doing. Camila ran out the door before I could say anything else.