Chapter 7

"Lo do you want to go swimming? It is our last day here and we haven't really did anything other then eachother and go to the arcade."
"Sure give me a couple minutes." She mumbled tiredly.
"You have 5 minutes to get ready. If you are not up by then I will wake you up in an unpleasant way." I threatened her.
"I love it when you take control."
"Lauren Michelle Jaurgui! Get your lazy ass up or I am leaving you. I want to go swimming."
"Okay okay I am up, but can we eat before we go swimming. I am starved."
"No. Now come on."
[...]
Lauren had a bikini top on with Batman swim shorts on. She looked cute, until she got out of the pool. Her swim shorts fell off. In order to keep anyone else from seeing her, because she didn't seem to notice I tackled her into the swimming pool. "What the hell Camila? If you didn't want to leave we- oh shit thank you." She stopped talking after I handed her the shorts.

We were on our way home when my phone started ringing. It was a blocked number. I answered it anyway. "Hello?"
"Miss Cabello?"
"This is she."
"Please hold."
"Okay...."
"Mija? Is that really you?" I heard anew voice on the other end.
"Who is this?"
"Mija, it is me. Your mom."
"Mom?" With that Lauren slammed on the brakes, and pulled over into a Taco Bell parking lot.
"Sorry mija, they took me in witness protection program along with your sister and father. They wanted to make sure that whoever tried to kill me wouldn't try to hurt the rest of us."
"Why didn't they tell me?"
"They had to make it believable."
"Okay I guess that makes since... kinda. Wait so why are you calling now?"
"They caught the guy... we are able to come home."
[...] Lauren's POV
Camila was so excited that her mom was alive, but yet so confused. All of us were. It has been a week that we found out that Sinu was alive, and Camila has been acting weird. I think she is getting sick. For the past 3 days I have woke up to her throwing up. I'm really worried about her.

Today Ally came into my room to wake me up. Which is very unusual. "Lauren! Wake up!"
"What?"
"Camila woke up throwing up again, I'm really worried about her. You should tak her to the doctors." Ally stated concerned. I then realized that Camila was not beside me.
"Where's Camz?"
"Downstairs arguing with Dinah that the coffee smells like shit. Her words. Not mine." I hurried downstairs to see Camila running towards the bathroom and Dinah dumping out her coffee. I didn't have time to ask Dinah what was going on I just followed Camila.
"Camz are you okay?"
"I don't know. I have been throwing up for like 5 days straight, I'm moody, and I'm constantly hungry. What is wrong with me?" Camila whimpered. Then she jumped back with fear in her eyes. "Lauren what if I am pregnant?" I wasted no time. I picked up Camila and ran out of the house. I had her at the doctors in five minutes. 

We were waiting in the room. Camila was freaking out and so was I, but I didn't show it to calm Camila down. *bing* I looked at my phone. A message from Ally.
Ally: Any news?
Lauren: No, Camila is freaking out.
After I sent the message the doctor came in. "Congratulations you two are going to be parents. Here are some things you will need to look over, and I assuming that you guys are keeping the baby?"
"Uh yeah." Camila stated in obvious shock.
"Alright I will have the script for the vitamins sent over. Have a good day girls."
Lauren:She pregnant.

___________________________
Ally's POV
Okay wow. Camila is pregnant. Okay uh wow. Should I tell the other girls or wait until Camren gets back. Uh I am so confused. I guess I'll wait for them to get here, but I do have to admit a Camren baby will be adorable.

[...] Camila's POV
"We're home!" I yelled from the kitchen startling Lauren. "You okay there?" I asked laughing.
"Yeah just still in shock that a sound that loud can come out of something that small."
"Yeah what ever just give it a few months I won't be so tiny then." I stated rather sadly. I mean one part of me is excited that I am having a baby with Lauren, but the other part is terrified.
"You will still be tiny just slightly bigger do too the tiny person inside you." She kissed my lips afterwards.
"Oh my god. Camren is having a baby!!!!" Dinah yelled as she ran into the kitchen. "I'm so happy. You need to name it Camren or after it's aunt Dinah."
"Dinah!" Ally yelled.
"What?"
"Would you leave them alone. They just had a very stressful day and you are bugging them."
"Ally it's fine."
"See it is fine. Mila said it was."
"Whatever. Oh I am happy for you two, but when are you going to tell everyone."
"Uh well we are going to wait until I start showing, but we are telling Simon and management tomorrow."
"Okay good luck."

_______The next day___________
Writers POV
Well telling management could have went better. The were furious, but Simon was cool with it. He said that he wanted them to keep it quiet for a little bit, and that when we have performances that Camila shouldn't dance so much an that he is cancelling tour. He will tell them health issues.

The girls were glad that it went over so well, but little did they know about the struggles the would have in the months to come. With Camila only being 18 and Lauren 19 will they be ready for a o