Chapter 28

"Guys! I just had a thought!'

"That is?" I asked as Camila paused the movie, as Dinah stood up in excitement.

"What if the reason why Camren met each other before the X Factor is because they are sisters, and Camila's family couldn't have a child, so they gave Camila to the Cabellos? Or or or! They used to be best friends when they were younger, but the two families started noticing the attraction between the two so like say Lauren kissed Camila the families split up the friends so they could prevent conflict, and it was all going well until Simon formed Fifth Harmony?" Dinah rambled.

"Okay first off I'll take what you're having, and second the one thing wrong with the first theory is that I have a little sister that my mom carried." Camila spoke making me smirk. "And cue Lauren laughing at my lame joke." I laughed, not at the joke, but at the memory of the Fifth Harmony takeover.

"Ralph? Why are you laughing?"

"I am laughing because I remembered the time that we had that take over, and Camila said cue Lauren laughing at my joke and I laughed. So I laughed again right now, not because her joke was funny, but because my beautiful fiance is amazing." I looked at Camila and she looked confused. "Are you okay Camz?"

"Shit! Lauren we literally have nothing planned for our wedding in a month." Camila jumped up off the couch to get her phone.

"Shit!" I grabbed my phone, and we both called some people to come over and help.

After we both called a few people, we all ran into the den to start making our preparations. Ally went online to get ordained so she could be the one to marry us. Dinah started working on a video, that I am absolutely terrified to see. Normani is looking at dresses with Demi. Camila and I are looking at cakes and food. Austin is looking at venues. Shawn is helping Hailee with the flowers. Sinu showed up about an hour ago to help with flowers, since neither Shawn nor Hailee knew the difference between a rose and a lilly. Clarice, Austin's daughter, was helping Demi pick out her flower girl dress. So much stuff to do in so little time.

We have been working from home for about six hours doing wedding stuff, when there was a knock at the door. I got up to see who it was, and to my surprise it was Brendon Urie. "Buddy!"

"Buddy!" We both yelled as we engulfed each other into a hug. "Oh my gosh. What are you doing here?"

"Well I heard that my little buddy here was getting married, so I decided to bring over a six pack and offer my help."

"Oh sweet. We definitely need the help." We walked in and we heard a high pitch squeal come from the couch. I looked over to see Austin jumping up and down.

"Holy shit! It's Brendon Urie!!! Can I have your autograph? You are like my hero." I looked over to see Clarice giving him the 'what the hell' look.

"Calm down there Austin... Brendon is just a mere human... wait I take that back... he is satan himself... carry on." I walked away, and as soon as I went to go sit down Camila ran in from the kitchen with swiss cheese.

"Guys look! It's holy cheese!" Brendon and I just died of laughter, as the rest of them just stared at us. "Wait Shawn... Do you like raisins?"

"Uh no?"

"Hey! Don't make fun of raisins... They are just old grapes." I was in tears. I couldn't stop laughing, and I was starting to get light-headed. That may have to do with the fact the I haven't had much to eat today, but I still couldn't stop laughing. It started to hurt. I can't breathe. I felt my knees go weak, and the earth fell out below me. I soon welcomed my old friend... Darkness.... Ba dow da dow... wow even unconscious I am hilarious.

I wake up on the couch to see Brendon and Camila laughing at me, while the rest of everyone were giving me worried looks. I started to laugh as well. I can't passed out from laughing to hard. "Wow calm down there dude. Remember last time you laughed." Brendon said laughing. Everyone laughed at his joke. Remind me again why I love these people?

At the end of the night, we decided the wedding would be in two weeks. I know I know that seems really fast, but Normani reassured me that we would have everything would be ready and everything would go smoothly. 

~two weeks later~
I'm freaking out. I finally get to marry the girl of my dreams, and I'm freaking out. Normani is helping me get ready, as Dinah is helping Camila. I'm not allowed to see Camila since it is bad luck, but what I would give to see her right now. Brendon is trying to help out the best he can. "Lauren?"
"Yeah"
"Camila told me to give this too you.." Brendon handed me a piece of paper. "Good luck. "
"Thank you." He walked out as I opened the letter. It read.
'Hello Lauren,
I can not wait to come Mrs. Lauren Jauregui! I know that right now you are probably freaking out, but I want you to know that I love you and that this will be the best day ever. See you down the aisle. Xoxo.
~camz~ 
I teared up a bit. It is crazy how much she knows me.
"Come on Lauren. It's starting."

Brendon met me at the door since he was walking me down the aisle. "Hey Kidd... You ready?"
"Yeah..."  I smiled nervously. He just smirked as we heard the music play.

I walked down the aisle first, so when I got up and stood next to Ally I got inpatient. I couldn't wait to marry Camila. She is like a dream come true. I heard the music again and I looked down the aisle and already I had tears in my eyes. She's so beautiful and I am so glad that she is mine.

" Hi. " She whispered as she finally reached me.
"Hi." I whispered back. We both giggled as we stood in front of Ally. I didn't fully hear what Ally was saying, but when she asked do you? I answered I do louder then I thought making people laugh.
"Alright and do you Camila take Lauren to be your wife. To love and to hold. For rich or for poor. In sickness and in health?"
"I do."
"I now pronounce you wife and wife. You may now kiss." I leaned in and gave her the most passionate kiss ever. We pulled away when we heard Carter say as clear as day "Yay!" As he clapped. We laughed. As we took Carter from Dinah and walked out to go get ready for the reception.

At the reception, everyone gave their speech until finally it was Dinah's turn. Oh lord help us. She didn't say anything she just played the video.

DINAH!?!" We all yelled laughing after the video.
"Sorry wrong video."
"Why do you have that?"
"That is my business. " We all laughed as she played the right video. "Okay there are a of couple of videos. There is another one is right after this one. "

We all laughed and looked over at Austin and Michael who couldn't stop laughing. "Sorry guys. Had to!" Dinah shouted as she started the next video.

"Ah my poor shipping heart!" Ally yelled making us all laugh. The reception was great. I just can't wait until the honeymoon. ;)