Chapter 20

I didn't realize that Normani and Ally came in with us. I finally realized it when all four of us died of laughter. We didn't mean too it just kind of happened. Shawn and Hailee pulled away from each other, and I could tell by their faces that they are embarrassed. "Why are you guys laughing?"
"Because it is ironic that we walk into our house to see you two sucking face since you two always denied that you like each other. " Camila cracked up after I finished. Neither of them answered they just walked away.

*A week later*
"Cameeeelaaaaa?" I laughed at myself. "Someone is at the doooorrrrr!"
"Lauren get off your lazy ass and get it!"
"Dinah! Get the door!"
"Jesus Ralph! Why don't you?"
"Because I am standing on top of the counter trying to get Shawn's cookies he hid!"
"What the hell Lauren those are mine!" Shawn yelled as he came into the kitchen. "Oh and thanks for not getting the door it is raining and I forgot my house key. Thank god for Ally. "

"Yo, chill out

"Yo, chill out. "
"I will not chill out I had to pee Lauren. "
"Had?"
"I fucking peed myself. " I started laughing. He gave me a death glare then walked away.

*Camilas POV*
"Ally?"
"Yeah?"
"Who was at the door?" She then told me what when down in the kitchen. "Wait wait wait. Shawn peed himself. And Lauren was standing on the counter. " I laughed putting Carter in his crib. "Please tell me you got a picture. "
"Oh I did. " I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous this was. "My question to Shawn is why didn't he just pee outside?"
"Bro I was just thinking that. "

I went downstairs just as Lauren was going up. I was going to say hi but she ran past me saying that she was going to pee. She was laughing really hard. Why? I decided to go see why, and I got my answer. Ally had bring Carter downstairs and Dinah was holding him. Well apparently she didn't know he just ate because now Dinah's hair is covered in puke and she keeps saying the nerve. "Revenge is sweet!" I laughed remembering when she sneezed while she on her period as she was sitting on me. "That's my boy." I laughed as I picked him up.
"Shut up walz. I will get you. " I handed Carter to Lauren as she came back downstairs.
"Really?" She didn't respond she just started running after me. We ran around the house until I felt a sharp pain in my vagina. "Ow shit shit shit. Fuck Dinah go get ow fuck Lauren. " In a matter of seconds Lauren was up there. I though I was going to be fine but when I stood up I felt dizzy and saw blood. That's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.