Finale

Natsu grinned staring at Lucy.

She was on their bed and lightly bouncing on it while he sat on the set of drawers laughing.

"So how is this better then being at FairyTail?" He asked hopping onto the plush carpet.

She stopped bouncing and then walked across the bed until she was in front of him "We need to discuss baby stuff." Lucy didn't let him talk but instead started bouncing again "Like names and such."

"Good point, also how long until you can do a test?" Natsu asked putting his hands on his hips "Can't you just do it right now?"

Lucy rolled her eyes and laughed "Of course not, I can try in like a week or so, we just have to be patient."

"Names?" Natsu held her hands to stop her from jumping and she jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs around his waist and stared down at him with loving eyes "We need a girl name and a boy name, we want the gender to be a surprise right?"

She nodded and played with the hairs at the back of his head making him groan in happiness.

"Yeah, I like the name Luke for a boy, it's like gender-swap of me."

He kissed her jaw and she giggled "What about a girls name then?" 

"I was thinking Nashi, it's a mix between mine and yours name." He smiled against her neck and kissed his making her let out a short moan. 

She swatted his shoulder and he let her down "And for the colour of the babies clothes and bedroom?" Lucy swirled around and stared out of the window "Also where will we get the money from?" 

"White, it's a nice and simple colour that fits both genders and you can get a job at FairyTail and I already have one." He answered nonchalantly.

He trapped her on the window sill using his arms and she smiled as she stared at the trees across the street "It's amazing how you put up with me." She said.

"It's because you're worth it." He muttered kissing her cheek.

"I'm not but thank you." She turned around so she was facing him "I am so in love with you."

------

End of Story

-------

Hey guys, so this is the end of Book One, I might do a book two with the birth of their child and some more dilemma's (Because I can't resist angst) but thank you guys for reading and putting up with the long updates.

It means so much to me that people like this story and I promise I'll get onto my other book 'Secrets keep us safe'

But for the mean time, see you guys.