The Matchmaker

Lucy got home earlier than expected, it was 1PM and Natsu had to leave to go do some errands so now Lucy was at the bar at Fairy Tail, drinking a milkshake.

"Awe, is Lucy missing Natsu?" Mira taunted.

"Kinda, I'm bored now." Lucy sighed and put her head on the table "I need to find a place to stay." She groaned and then sat up "Mira, do you know any good hotels?"

She smiled and tilted her head innocently "Love hotels? For you and Natsu?" 

"No, no no no no." Lucy blushed "I mean just regular sleeping hotels." 

In mere seconds, the whitette came out from behind the bar and Erza catching the apron that flew off "Cya later Erza, me and Lucy are going on a trip!"

"Mira!" Erza gritted her teeth "Fine I'll get Lisanna to help me instead."

Lucy ignored everything whilst being dragged to a small black car "Me and you are gonna go shopping then I'll find you a hotel."

"Okay, I've never been shopping with a friend before." She pouted and frowned "Never even had a friend."

Mira pushed Lucy inside of the car and got in next to her "I'll make sure you have a good time." Mira grinned making Lucy feel uneasy "In a good way, I ain't gonna kill ya." She giggled.

"I trust you.. I think." Lucy smiled at Mira who smiled back.

They started driving to a place Lucy already knew, which was the town and Mira was probably taking her to a really fancy shop like Heart Krux, which Lucy frequented at, well that her staff frequented at to buy her clothes.

"Ever been here?" Mira asked parking the car "It's gorgeous."

Lucy shrugged "Kinda, most of my clothes are from here but I've never actually went in personally."

"Oh my, poor thing, I must show you the joys of this place, first floor is clothes, second floor is lingerie and third floor is shoes." She squealed.

"Oh an-" Mira stopped and stared at a boy "Look at him." Mira turned Lucy's head to look at the brunette "Doesn't he look dreamy?" 

"Uh.. I don't know? Yes? No?" She answered, not used to this type of talk.

Mira rolled her eyes and pointed out a cute ginger "His name is Loke, he can be cool to hang with but he flirts like a lion in heat!" 

Lucy looked at him and he noticed her and she looked away, blushing "I don't wanna talk to him." She muttered to Mira.

"Fair enough, we need to find you some sexy clothes!" She said softly, pushing Lucy inside the shop

Once inside, Lucy was in awe, it was the first floor and it was gigantic, clothes were everywhere, this was the side of Heart Crux that the staff didn't buy.

"I have gift cards adding up to a thousand each from birthdays and such, lets split it fifty-fifty." Mira smirked whipping out gift cards.

Lucy smiled "I couldn't, plus I have my own mon-" The whitette put her hand over Lucy's mouth and rolled her eyes.

"We're shopping so you can seduce some boys." 

Without another word, Lucy was being dragged left and right, looking at clothes and cute things on the way.

The next floor was lingerie and at the sight of it, Lucy was blushing.

"W-Wow.." She muttered in awe "What would you use these for?" She said picking up a crotch-less thong.

Mira giggled and went down to Lucy's ear and whispered some.. Sinful things that Lucy didn't expect Mira to know.

"Oh my." Lucy blushed putting them back "I think I want some simple underwear and maybe one pair of sexy underwear." 

Mira sighed "Day two and you're still so innocent, I will have to change that." She pulled up Lucy's top making the blonde shriek "Your boobs are pretty big, but this bra is plain." She pulled the top down and looked at her butt "So is your butt."

"U-Uh Mira." Lucy sweat-dropped "Why did you just look at my body? I'm not used to this."

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, Mira snapped her fingers "I think you'd suit pink and red."

Mira grabbed Lucy's hand again and grabbed underwear from left, right and everywhere, claiming they'd suit her but Lucy didn't see it, she didn't even view herself as beautiful, she seen herself as plain and simple.

A few hours later, Lucy had felt like she had a new wardrobe, she'd brought more clothes then expected, more lingerie then just 'one pair' and she now had many shoes.

Mira had just about brought everything in the shop with some few extra pounds she'd saved up and it was strange seeing how casual she was handling the sexual things she'd got, Lucy was a blushing mess just buying some black underwear a few minutes before.

The girls walked out of the shop with at least ten bags each "That was one intense shopping spree." Mira panted wiping the sweat off her groomed brow.

"Ya don't say." Lucy grinned feeling more relaxed around the shipping devil "How are we getting home?"

The whitette stiffened "U-Uh.. The buses don't run this late and-" She dropped her bags and twiddled her thumbs "A taxi will take thirty mins."

"Mira it's freezing!" Lucy groaned "Don't you have anyone to come pick us up?"

The devil once again had a glint in her eyes "I could call Erza but her driving is reckless.. How about Natsu? We could tell him all about what we bought?"

"Mira no." But she was already too late, Mira was on the phone to most likely Natsu.

"Thank's Natsu, you'll be here in ten minutes? Mhmm okay but don't leave your girlfriend waiting."

There was screaming from the other end of the phone but she just smiled, ending the call "He'll be here in five minutes."