Epilogue

The school year came to a close as soon as it began. Y/N and Dan remained friends, and wowed everyone in the school play. Soon after Y/N's breakup, she came to terms with her feelings towards Josh, which she confessed. They got together a month before graduation.

Y/N and Josh attended the same the university, so they bought an apartment together. After college, Josh went on tour with the band he shared with Tyler, Twenty One Pilots. Y/N stayed home and worked at BBC Radio, and she had her own YouTube channel, (insert channel name here).

Dan on the other hand, did not find love so easily. He went back to his old ways and left all of his old friends behind. But at home, he suffered from major depression. He missed Y/N more than anything, but he had to let her go. He couldn't force her to love him. Dan experimented with different genders. He dated girls here and there, he even dated Phil for quite a while after high school(Phandom, you're welcome) but they broke it off, as they both agreed it was a bit too awkward. Dan lives with Phil in London, where they both work on their YouTube channels.

Both Dan and Y/N often wondered what would happen if they had stayed together, and they tried not to think of the other, but soon this will all change.