The Party.

Shane, Emma, Dan, Phil, and I walked into the party, surrounded by drunk teenagers falling all over eachother. Phil ran over to PJ and Chris, and Shane and Emma went to find Kyle and Tyler, which left me and Dan alone.

"This your first party?" Dan yelled over the loud music.

"Yeah. Is it obvious already?"

"No, you're doing great. Come on let's go dance."

Dan attempted to take my hand, but I refused, "I can't dance. I'm gonna go get a drink. Go dance with your boys." I said with a grin.

He shrugged his shoulders and walked out to dance.

Which left me alone.

I walked to the bar and sat down next to a thin brunette woman.

"Not a party person either, eh?" She said in a soft British accent.

"No, my boyfriend and brother dragged me here." I smiled

She held out a hand, "Dodie."

"Y/N."

"Oh so your the one dating the famous Dan Howell?" She said with a smirk.

"Yeah. I know shocker."

"Well Miss Y/N, wanna dance?"

"I don't know, I'm not a good dancer."

"Come on. If you sit here and mope, you won't have any cool stories to tell your kids, except when you spilt a drink on your crush or something."

I laughed, "Okay, what the heck?"

We ran out to the dance floor and joined Shane and Emma. We practically danced the night away. Shane kept us very entertained with his stories and "characters".

I occasionally looked to check on Dan, who was standing in the corner on his phone. Typical Dan.

"Alright y'all! We're doing a game of spin the bottle! Now everyone take a seat or get the fuck out!" Tyler screeched in the mic.

We all sat in a small circle and Tyler put a beer bottle in the middle.

"I'll show you bitches how it's done." He said, as he took a big spin. It landed on some prep named Troye. They fucking went for it as Shane would say.

We all went a few times, until it was my turn. Until it landed on someone. Brendon.

A/N: Hey peeps! I AM BACK! And by huge request, I am continuing this book. Que the confetti! So there is a reason why I was gone. My fuck up of a boyfriend cheated on me with some girl I know. That hurt a lot. But I got a new one, and it was great! Until he broke up with me. In a text. Literally 5 minutes ago. Well I am a mess rn, but this always calmed me. Well I hope, you guys enjoyed this chapter and have a fantabulous day! Chow!