Beaten

Y\N's POV

I walked down the halls, but wvith a bit more pride today. I don't know why, but I had a gut feeling something was gonna happen, I just didn't know when.

When I reached my locker, I was immediately pulled away by Shane and Tyler.

"What's going on?" I demanded as they pulled me across the quad.

"They got him. They got Dan."

"Who?"

"No time, just come on!"

They pulled me through the hallway, out into the back where the dumpsters were. There he was, getting beaten by his arch enemies, Felix, Mark, and Jack.

They were kicking his stomach and sides as they were yelling things like "Fag" or "Twat".

"Stop it! Leave him alone!" I shouted as I ran to cover him.

"Oh so he has a bitch? Get her too!" Feix snickered. Mark and Jack nodded as they both started to kick and punch me, as Felix continued to hurt Dan.

Right as Mark was gonna take the last punch, two people pulled them back and started pushing them away. But I was in too much pain to see who. Before my eyes started closing, I curled into Dan and passed out.

Josh's POV

Me and Tyler were wandering out from the counslers office, we just moved schools and we already got lost. We were turning into what seemed like a trash area, perfect for me.

We were stopped by three guys beating up two very familiar faces.

Y/N and Dan.

Both of their bodies were curled into a ball and there faces were bloody and bruised.

Tyler and I pushed them away and they ran off. We picked them up and carried them away.

A/N: Hey peeps! Sorry that's its a short and crappy chapter but its something! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and have a fantabulous day! Chow!