Chapter 2: School

Warning: Swearing😂😂😂(sorry)

Your POV
The next day:

I slipped on my plaid skirt and looked at me in the mirror. I take a pic and send it to Kyle with the caption, "I hate the prev who created these uniforms"
(Outfit above)
"Y/N, you're looking quite stunning today", Dan says from your window.

"You still look like an fuckboy Daniel!" I snap at him. He pretends to be shot in the chest and I tried to hold back your laughter, but failed.

"So baby, you gonna let me in or not?" Dan asks, while he plays with your black curtains.

"What do you think Howell?" I asked sarcastically. He chuckles and shrugs his shoulders. He closes your window and flashes a smile. Weird, he's hardly this nice. I decide to shake it off and grab the keys to my new motercycle.

(time skip brought to you by Dan's black nail polish)

I pulled up to Dalten Academy (glee reference😂😂😂)  and regret forgetting to wear leggings. I started walking up the stairs to the school and see Kyle. I started running up to him and hug him tight.

"I missed you y/n/n (Your nickname)".

"I missed you more Ky-Ky!" He breaks off the hug and points his finger behind you. I turned my head to see Dan and his crew walking your way. I just ignored them and keep heading up the stairs.

"Silent treatment? Is that how our relationship is now?" Dan says as he wraps his arm around you. I could hear PJ, Chris, and Adrian snickering behind you.

"First off we aren't and will never be a couple, after what you've done to me. Second if you think after you ruined my life I'm just gonna run after your every word and let you get in my pants? And lastly, You lay one finger on me, I will beat the living shit out of you, understand?" I say, cornering Dan. PJ and Chris were losing it now.

"Oh, Howell got told off by a girl!"

"She's gonna kill ya Danny Boy!"

"Oh shut up guys, or I will beat the living shit out of you!" Dan snaps, his face as red as a tomato. I laugh and start walking off to your locker. I put everything you needed to in your locker and smelt a familiar cologne.

"I always love our little chats Dan", I  say sarcastically. "So I would appriciate if you would stop stalking me. I hear his hyena laugh. He walks up to you and snatches your schedule.

"Looks like we have all of our classes together girly!"

"What? How? Why?" I say, hoping he's lying to mess with your head. He shakes his head, knowing I don't believe him. You hear the first bell ring and head to homeroom. I find Room 204 and see Ms. Lively's put up a seating chart.

"Desk partners too? Can my day get any better?" Dan says behind me.

This is gonna be a very long period.

(time skip brought to you by Phil's lion onsie, RIP😂)

I hurried out of Ms. Lively's class. I approached my locker and switched out my books.

"See you next period babe!" Dan says as he slapped my ass. That bitch.

(Another time skip to the end of the day at your house, I'm too lazy😂)

I put my bad down and immiediately slipped out of my skirt and long sleeve polo shirt, so I was only left in a bra and underwear. I turnt my head to see Dan, holding his phone, getting pictures of all of this.

"Dammit Dan!" I yell as I threw on shorts and a sweater. I hurry to his window and knock on it frantically.

He opened it and said, "Look at these y/n. Wouldn't it be horrible if I post these on the school website?"

"No! I'll do anything! Just please don't post that!"

He thought for a second and he finally spoke up, "You better get into some nicer clothes baby cause you and me are gonna have a night on the town."

"Dan, I have homework and stuff to-"

He cut me off immiediately, "I'll just post these then!"

"Okay, okay. I'll go just hold on!" I ran back inside and threw on a black dress and some heels. This is gonna be an interesting night with Daniel James Howell.