Confusing Boy

It had to be him. His brown hinted with a bit of blonde hair pushed back. The chocolate brown eyes. The tan skin. It had to be Brendon, there was no denying it.

"Come on Y/N, we're waiting." Emma said.

I gulped. The last time I saw him, was what, 2009? With Ryan, right? Yeah Ryan.

Flashback

I knew Brendon as the cute smoothie boy. Me and my friends went to get a smoothie from the mall everyday and he would always be in the back signing Queen or Journey.

I actually thought I had a chance with him. It seemed perfect. The straight A student dating the captain of the water polo team.

Until I found out something about the cute smoothie boy.

He was gay.

He was dating Ryan Ross, the struggling musician of our school.

Don't get me wrong I'm supportive of gay rights and that crap, but why Brendon! He was perfect, and you had no chance with him.

Overtime, you, Ryan, and Brendon became good friends. We all hung out regularly.

One night, Ryan invited me to a party. So i went, considering I had no social life.

It was fun. Mainly everyone was drunk. Except for me and Brendon.

"Wanna go play Pokemon or something?" Brendon said over the blaring music.

"Yeah!"

He lead me to a dark bedroom.

"Uh, Brendon? Can you turn on a li-" I was cut off by his lips being harshly pressed against mine.

I kissed back. I don't remember much. But the last thing I remember was us falling on the bed, our tongues fighting for dominance.

Flashback over

Brendon licked his lips in anticipation. I leaned in, wanting it to be over with.

Our lips met. I tried pulling away just as our lips met. But he was way stronger than me. He pulled me into his lap, tangling his hands in my hair.

Dan walked over, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Oh sorry man, I think she's taken already", Brendon said, holding me close.

I kept struggling to break free. My eyes met Dan's. My eyes were begging that he could set me free, but his were cold.

"Yeah, I think she is. By me." Dan said coldly, grabbing my hips, pulling me up.

Brendon shrugged and went to make out with another girl.

"Dan, I'm so sorr-".

"We're going home. I'll talk then." He said grabbing our coats.

A/N: Hey peeps! Oh that was intense. So what did you think? Oh and thank you so much for 1k reads! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and have a fantabulous day! Chow!