Chapter Nineteen

Jacob P.O.V

"Uhhh, I think I'll let you guys talk and stuff" Ray quickly said as he slid past Justin and made his way out the door. I kept my eyes on Justin as Ray left the apartment.

"Did..did you just say we're going to go see mom?" I asked balling my fists together.

"Yes Jacob"

"YOU KNOW DAMN WELL HOW I FEEL ABOUT MOM, JUSTIN" I screamed at Justin. Justin ran his hand down his face and sighed. "Jacob, she's your mom. You may not like her but you still love her" he said in his calm voice.

"Why should I love her if she doesn't love me?"

"Jacob, mom loves you"

"She said it so herself that she doesn't love me" I told him folding, my arms. 

Flashback..

I walked in front of my mom as we walked into her house. She was behind me just screaming away. I closed my eyes tightly and screamed.

"MOM, PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME!" I shouted at her. "JUST PLEASE STOP YELLING AT ME!"

I slowly turned around and looked at her as she folded her arms and shook her head. "How could you quit your job? You know you NEED this job!" she told me.

"I don't even want this job" I mumbled.

"Excuse me?" she asked placing her hand on her hip.

"I DON'T EVEN WANT THIS JOB!" I shouted at my mom. 'All I wanted to do was go to college but noooooooo I have to work in this stupid factory" I said shaking my head.

My mom raised her hand and BAM! Slapped her right in the face.

"THE HELL? WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I loudly asked as I held the side of my burning face.

"Don't you DARE call that factory stupid! Your father worked there for years and it's never been a problem for him!" she said, pointing her finger in my face.

"BUT I'M NOT DAD, MOM! HE MAY HAVE LIKED THE FACTORY BUT I DON'T! I ALMOST LOST A FINGER THERE!" I screamed at her.

"LOWER YOUR VOICE JACOB!" I shouted, closing her eyes. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"I'm going to bed, in the morning I want you to call the factory and ask for that fucking job back, do you understand?" she asked me.  I slowly nodded. She pushed past me and started walking to her room.

"Dad would have let me quit if I was unhappy" I mumbled. 

"JACOB SHUT UP! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW MUCH YOU'RE IRRITATING ME RIGHT NOW! JUST PLEASE!" she shouted at me. "I REALLY HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!" she added.

My eyes got watery instantly. Did..did my mom just say she hates me.

She covered her mouth quickly once she realized what her words had done to me. "Jacob..I didn't"

"Just leave me alone" I quickly said cleaning my face and running up the stairs past her.

- - -

"She didn't mean it and you know that" Justin said, causing me to come back to reality.

"Justin, she meant it. You weren't there to see her face when she said it." I said seriously. "I mean come on, who wouldn't hate the person that basically killed your husband?" I said getting sad all over again. I heard just sigh and felt his arms wrap around me and give me a hug.