Chapter Three

Jacob P.O.V

"He threw boiling hot coffee at you?" Ariana asked in shock as she touched my red, blister filled faced. "Yeah" I grumbled as we continued to walk around the campus. 

"Let that nigga touch my spigga again and he gone get knocked the fuck out" Trevor said, pounding his fist into his palm.

"Spigga?" Ariana and I asked in unison.

"Yeah, your part nigga, part Spanish" Trevor laughed.

I laughed at him. He looked away scratching his head because he was embarrassed. Ariana and I erupted in laughter. I love my friends.

"But enough about titty boy" I said, shaking my head. 

"Yes, what we need to talk about is your future writing career!" Ariana squealed! I groaned, throwing my head back. "Ari, I don't-"

"Shush! We need to discuss this! I don't like the fact that you can't think about your writing" Ariana replied. I looked over at Trevor and he shrugged. "I agree with Ari, Jake" he said. She smiled and Trevor. "Thank you" she told him then looked back at me.

"Look, it's just writers block, OK?" I reassured them. I was starting to get irritated by them bugging me about writing. They act like writers never get writers block. Yeah, I maybe excellent at writing that doesn't mean I can get stuck on things.

"Uh, look guys I've got to go" I lied. "I've got to study" I added and walked off from them.

"Jacob!"

I closed my eyes and ignored them.  I was starting to get stressed out.

"CALL 911!"

"MY DAD IS IN THERE! HELP! HELP HIM!

"WE'RE TRYING LITTLE BOY! WE'RE TRYING"

I quickly opened my eyes and started breathing hard. Sweat started forming on my forehead. I ran over to a near by tree and sat down by it. I ran my fingers through my hair and threw my head back onto the tree.

"Jakey?"

I looked over to my left and seen Leigh-Anne standing there with her hands on here hips. "What is your problem?" she snapped in her British accent.

"Sorry I just had flash-"

"Why weren't you at the coffee shop a few minutes ago" she said, cutting me off. I cocked my head to side and gave her an irritated look.

"Leigh, I told you I've been banned from that coffee shop for 2 months and I was just with Trevor and Ariana. I was on my way but I had a quick panic attack" I told her.

"Bollocks!" she snapped. "What? I don't speak British slang" I told her.

"Nothing" she sighed, rolling her eyes. I shook my head and stood up. "Look, we're both here now why don't we just hang out now?" I smiled, grabbing her hands. She gave me a pouty look and I gave her one back.

"I freaking hate you Jacob" she laughed. I kissed her on the cheek and laughed. "Come on, we can got to another coffee shop" I laughed. She nodded as we started to walk off.

Ray P.O.V

"How much for this bike?" I asked the random guy on the campus with a sign up saying he wanted to sell it. I had to by another bike since people decided to give it to random people.

"How about $150?" said the tall white dude selling the bike.

"WHAT? I could get a better looking bike at the Goodwill then you're ugly old bike" I snapped.