Chapter Nine

Jacob P.O.V

"Alright, you can get out the car" Justin sighed, pulling up to the front of the campus. "Let me know when you're done with this thing so I can pick you up" he continued, looking at his iPhone. Justin was still mad over what happened between Rayan and I.

"Justin, please can you look at me? You haven't made eye contact or spoken to me unless spoken to, I said I was sorry a million times! Can you please stop ignoring me?" I asked hopeful. Justin looked up from his phone and looked passed me. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Bye Justin" I grumbled.

"Good-bye" he murmured as I stepped out. I slammed the car door and Justin flew down the street. I dug my hands in my pocket and started walking toward Professor Smith, Ariana and Trevor.

"Morning Professor Smith" I said, forcing a smile on my face. "Hey Ari, Trevor" I continued.

"Good morning Jacob" Professor Smith smiled.

"Hey Jacob" Trevor and Ariana smiled in unison.

"You're just in time! I thought you were going to be late" Ariana said, looking around making sure she had everything together. 

"Justin was acting like he didn't want to take me any place, he's still mad at me" I sighed.

"Really? Did you tell-"

"I told him sorry so many times I get headaches when I hear or say that word" I told Trevor, cutting him off. "Damn, I hope things get better with the both of you" Trevor told me, placing a head on my shoulder.

"Thanks, bro" I said with a slight smile. He smiled back at me and patted me on the back.

All of a sudden, you heard a bullhorn being cut on. People covered their ears, trying to block out that loud sound.

"Sorry!" Ariana giggled through the bullhorn. "OK, everyone we our officially starting out writing contest today!" Ariana spoke through the bullhorn. A few people clapped, cheered and whistled after she said that. 

"So for all of you who have any short stories, poems, old papers you wrote and got good grades on them, plays or anything related to writing! Please enter them into this box right here!" Professor Smith said through the bullhorn and holding up the blue box.

"This will be going on for 2 hours so submit fast!" Trevor said next into the horn. "And remember you're helping out this fella right here" Trevor said pointing at the me. My face started turning red as the girls cheered and started whistling.

Ladies had a thing for me.

"Sooo yeaaaah, submit your writing, he might pick you then you can help him write his BRAND NEW STORY!" Trevor exclaimed through the bullhorn as people started clapping.

I nodded and smiled at the others. Right away people started coming over and dropping off papers.

This should turn out good.

G P.O.V

"Are you sure this is the right thing to do?" asked Ty as he held Flow's notebook in his hand.

"Yeah, why wouldn't it be?" I laughed at him, folding my arms.

"Because one, he told us he didn't want anyone reading his work and two, we STOLE HIS FUCKING-"

"Quiet!" I shouted at Ty as I covered his mouth with my hand. "Ewwww" I whined, pulling my hand back from his mouth. "Lick my hand again and it's over for you" I told him.

"You deserved that...cutting me off and shit" he grumbled. "But look, I don't-"

"LOOK A GIRL WITH GIGANTIC BOOBS AND ASS!" I shouted, pointing the other direction.

"OOOOH WHERE?"

I snatched the notebook from his hand and kicked him, causing him to fall to the ground. "No where you disgusting piece of crap" I smirked. I ran over to the stand where the stand was.

"Ummm hi...I'd like to drop of my book of poems" I smiled.

"Wow a whole book of poems? Excellent! Place it in this box right here" said Trevor. I think that was his name. I dropped the notebook in the box and told him, "If you pick me go this dorm number right here" I told him handling him a small piece of paper.

"Thanks....what's  your name?" he asked.

"Gina...please call me G" I smiled. I looked back and seen Ty get up and begin to walk over. "oh and this isn't my notebook it's my friends, Flow. He was afraid to come up here so I did it for him!" I lied quickly.

"I need to go sooo...yeah! Bye!" I said waving then running off. I looked back at Ty who shook his head at me.

I was doing the right thing..right?

- - - - -