Part 14

"Matt! Open the door!" Matt heard someone scream through Danny and his bedroom's door. Matt ignored it and focused on the pale outline of his boyfriend on the other side of the room. Just as he was about to call Danny's name again, he noticed a huge black shadow covering the other side of the room and that it was wrapped around Danny's silvery outline.

"Danny! It's got you!" Matt shouted, desperate to get a response out of Danny. After hearing Matt scream his name, Danny looked up and immediately, his glow brightened as he saw Matt.

Matt! You're here! Matt heard Danny say but it wasn't an actual sound that he heard. It was more like he felt Danny say those words. "Yes, Danny, I'm here, I will always be here for you!" Matt told him and saw Danny smile. Matt could tell that by him being there, Danny was able to grow stronger. Matt, keep talking, your beautiful voice is making me stronger. Danny told him and Matt felt his chest warm up, he had missed his boyfriend so much that he had practically gone numb.

"Danny, I have missed you so much, little lion. Your voice, your smell, just your presence in general. Everything is dull without you" Matt said, finally getting out what had been building inside his chest. "Danny, don't leave me again, please?" Matt begged him, tears falling down his face yet once again but this time, it was for the heart break which is more than likely going to come.

Once he saw Matt's eyes, Danny's glow brightened and he was able to break free of the black shadow which had hold of him. As the shadow, that had hold of him, snapped and withdrew from Danny, he quickly backed away and headed straight for his living boyfriend. But Danny breaking free only angered the shadow-like form and it saw Danny's projected path and went after Matt as well. Matt! Danny screamed at him as the shadow passed him and headed straight for the panicked man but it wasn't enough. The shadow reached Matt before Danny could and surrounded Matt in a whirlpool of black mist and Danny could hear Matt screaming out loud in pain, shouting his name for help.

The whirlpool felt like it was made of thousands of little pins or needles and Matt couldn't see anything through the mist. The needles kept ripping into his skin, creating what felt like a load of small but stinging cuts, the kind you could get off a cat scratch, and he couldn't keep the cries of pain to himself.

..................

Over in the spare room, across the landing, Dylan and Vanessa could hear Matt's screams but were more concerned for Jorel. Jorel was lying down with his head on Vanessa's lap, mumbling in his sleep.

"We shouldn't have come, Dyl. He knew not to come but he did anyway because the rest of us were. If only we listened to my muffin, he wouldn't be bleeding to death right now" Vanessa whispered as she stroked Jorel's hair as he continued to mumble.

"V, it's not our fault and it's not Jay's fault either. We had to come get Matt and we didn't know what was waiting for us. If only we had thought to bring a phone or something with us, just so we could see even. I need to check jay's wound but i can't see anything." Dylan muttered and stood up from where he was sitting next to Jorel and Vanessa and walked towards the door before trying to open it again.

"For fuck sakes! How can it be stuck closed!?" He freaked and started to punch the door a few times before the voice he loves to the moon and back stopped him. "Dyl, stop punching the door! It's not the doors fault that something is controlling it, is it?" Anna questioned him from the other side of the door and he laughed shakily. "I'm so sorry Anna" Dylan whispered as he leant his head against the door and heard it as Anna did the same.

"Dylan?" He heard Vanessa call from behind him and saw that there was a lamp floating right behind him. "Shit!" Dylan exclaimed as it went flying at him and he dodged to the right just in time as it smashed against the door where his head had been. "What the fuck!" Dylan freaked and then backed up to where jorel and Vanessa were still on the floor.

As he sat next to them once again, something caught his wrist, causing him to cry in fear.

..................................

"Neither doors will open!" George freaked as he tried yet once again to open Matt's door after hearing him start to cry in pain and yet failed once again. There were cries coming from both rooms; the one with matt in and the one with Jorel, Vanessa and Dylan in.

"George? There's something at the window!" Anna cried and pointed to the window at the end of the landing behind him. He turned around and saw a shadowed figure facing right at the three of them on the outside of the window. George backed up, fear coating every bone in his body, until he ended up backing into someone.

He cried in panic and turned around quickly to see that it was only his boyfriend. "Fuck! I got scared then" george muttered and hugged Jordan to him and sighed in relief as Jordan hugged him back tightly.

"How are we going to get out of this, George?" Jordan cried into his chest...