Sting Ending - I'm Not Sure

Start from the beginning

"So, what, we go and we stand in front of each other while you guys just watch? Yeah, that'll be real helpful." You replied sarcastically and Levy and Lucy looked at each other before nodding. Lucy placed a hand on your knee.

"We won't. We trust you to do the right thing. We'll take you there and then leave. Just promise me that what you do won't be because of the hormones but because of what you feel in there." Lucy pointed to your heart and you nodded, your eyes began to water.

"Don't cry!" Levy screamed before wrapping her little arms around you, Lucy following suit. The tears fully escaped your eyes as you returned the gesture.

"Thank you for everything." You said as the girls pulled away, their own tears in their eyes.

"Anytime." Levy said while Lucy nodded. The three of you hugged once more before you decided to get up and find Sting.

...

Sting was in his hotel room, or at least that's what Erza told you. She was more than lenient to letting you see him but Lucy was really good a convincing her; there might have been a strawberry cake involved but you weren't sure. You were outside of the hotel building, Lucy on your left and Levy on your right, each of their hand rested on your shoulder.

"Go on now." Levy said, gesturing to the door. But you didn't move.

"Everything's going to be fine. Remember what Levy said to you at the library, if you really need to, run." You laughed at that before you shook them off of you. You turned your back to the building and looked at the two girls.

"Again, I'm thankful for everything you've done for me." You smiled at them, genuinely.

"It's fine, now go!" Lucy shouted while Levy giggled. You nodded your head before you walked into the building. You walked up to the front desk and asked where Sting's room was. It was close to the one you previously had there, no wonder Sting found you so easily.

You ascended the stairs and came to floor three, you didn't have to walk for long, his room was the third on the left. You stood outside his door and just tried to regulate your heavy heart. You were a bit too nervous for your liking. You must have stood outside of his room for a good five minutes before you finally got the nerve to knock on his door.

Knock, Knock.

You heard heavy footsteps that made the noise that you could only link with the word, resistance. Clearly Sting did not want to move from whatever position he was previously in. And the expression he held when you first saw him proved your previous thought. But once he saw you, his face changed into a look of surprise.

"(Y/n)?!"

"Hey... May I come in?" You asked, your voice slightly shaken by the nerves. Sting also appeared to be nervous as well as he nodded his head sheepishly and moved out of the way. The hotel room was just like yours, only extremely messy and out of order. You felt bad for whoever had to clean it.

"Sorry, about the mess I didn't know you were coming." Sting was embarrassed as he scratched the back of his head just like how Natsu does. But you saw a little detail that was different. When Sting was embarrassed he couldn't look you straight in the eyes. It was a new discovery, something that brought your heart rate up.

The room was messy, but it made sense. The room represented who he was, which you had yet to find out. So, you were glad he hadn't cleaned up. You shook your head to give him a response and just stood in each other's presences. It wasn't like with Rogue, it wasn't comfortable, it was awkward.

You didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to do. Yet somehow your hormones knew what to do.

You snaked over to him, moved with precision and a slither as you navigated your way through the mess until you stood directly in front of him. It was at test. He didn't touch you even though you knew your scent must have been driving him as crazy as his scent was driving you.