Cobra x Reader ~ Connected

You first met him when you were chosen to go with team Natsu. You and team Natsu were joined by other guilds to take down the Oracion Seis. Who knew that you, Fairy Tail's sweet little girl, could connect so much with a criminal.

Cobra couldn't believe it either. There must be something wrong with you. Why would a kind girl like you connect with a criminal like himself? How could he connect with her? All of his life he has had to do the wrong thing. And you come with your pure light, that has done nothing wrong and connect with him. It's unreal.

You joined Natsu and Happy as they fought Cobra. You didn't really do anything because 1. Natsu doesn't want you to fight because you are 'fragile' and 2. you didn't want to fight Cobra.

Cobra was really annoyed, Natsu was being proven a tough appointment and there was you. A small girl that looked like she couldn't hurt a fly was standing there watching him fight. She looked like she enjoyed watching it. But she seemed to look at Cobra more, like she saw right through him. But the most annoying thing was that he couldn't hear her thoughts. It was completely silent. Either she could block his magic or she had no thoughts, both intrigued him.

Both were true, when you were a little kid your parents died. That tragedy caused you to lose your thoughts in fear that someone would read them like the man that killed your parents. You trained your magic to be very defensive. You never trained in attack, you never wanted to hurt anyone. Your defensive magic is extremely strong. When Phantom Lord blasted their Jupiter beam you stopped it easily.

Once Natsu defeated Cobra and his snake, Cubellios, Natsu left to join the others. However you stayed behind. You walked over to Cobra and stood above him.

You didn't know what it was but you could see all the emotions in him. His fear, from loosing the fight. His excitement, from fighting a worthy mage. His concern for his Cubellios and his rage for being forced to be a slave.
A slave? That is weird.

You heard him chuckle, "You actually can think." Cobra noticed that when you came over you dropped your magic. But you really didn't have thoughts.

You gasped realizing that you just had a thought, last one was 11 years ago when you were 8.

Wait, how did he know I thought of something? No.......he can't be......

"Yes I can hear your thoughts." Cobra smirked. Your eyes flooded with tears, you fell to the ground crying. Cobra was surprised but the thoughts running through your head answered everything.

Cobra doesn't know why he did it but he sat up and hugged you, gently stroking your hair. You tensed at first but soon melted into the hug, letting everything out that hadn't been thought of in years.

Cobra knew that, he could read the thoughts going on in your head. Cobra couldn't believe that he was comforting a girl that is on the other side that he just met............but it felt right to him.

After you finished you slowly backed away from the hug, walking over to Cubellios. Cobra just stared at you with attraction. You were one pretty girl. But he didn't only think about your looks, he thought about how fragile you looked and how he wanted to just hold you, never letting go.

Someone once said to him that when you feel like you want to protect, hold someone and always be by their side, that it was love. Cobra knew that is what he felt towards you. But how could he love someone he just met?

I why would you ever love a criminal like him?

When you got to Cubellios , you bent down. Placed your hands over the snake while a magic circle appeared. Cubellios glowed for a bit until all of its injures were gone. (Don't know if Cubellios is a male or female)

You stood back up and smiled. Cobra sat up and walked towards you. "Thank you..." He whispered.

In that moment you saw everything in his eyes, his fears, why he is happy and why he is sad. It was the same for him, he saw everything in your eyes, he didn't have to read your mind.

You felt so at home with him, no one in Fairy Tail has ever made you feel like this. It was a secure feeling that only this criminal could give you.

You kissed his cheek and started walking towards everyone else. "You're welcome. Hope to see you again." You waved.

Cobra has never felt something this right before in his life. When he gets out of jail he will find you, claim you and love you with everything he has.

That happened 2 years ago. At first you would visit him, he enjoyed your company. But once Master Makorov found out about this he band you from ever seeing him.

This broke both of your hearts. You two were in love and you knew it.

About a year ago you left Fairy Tail to explore the world. You wanted to see Cobra but he already broke out. Your best luck was to find him while traveling.

Right now you are in a huge forest, enjoying the scenery. Cobra was in the same forest. When Cobra broke out he headed strate for Fairy Tail. Stupid idea, he knows but it was worth it if he could see you. When he found out that you left to go traveling, he rushed out looking for you and he has been doing that ever since.

While he was walking he sensed someone. He search their thoughts but found nothing. But the nothing felt familiar. His brain made a clicking noise and started running towards the source.

You heard heavy foot steps coming towards you. For a person with no attacking magic, it is kind of scary when someone runs at you.
But there was something familiar with the presence coming with it. It has been too long for you to know exactly who it was. When they came out from behind the tree, your eyes filled with tears as did his.

"(Y/n)?"

"Eric?"

Cobra smiled at you using his real name, it always sounded right coming out of your mouth. Cobra ran towards you, lifting you by the waist and spinning you around as you laugh with tears of joy.

Cobra slid you down, cupping your cheeks and smashing his lips onto yours. You quickly put your arms around his neck and kissed back.

Once you two needed air you separated, putting your foreheads together. More tears feel out of your eyes.

"I love you (y/n) and I an never leaving you behind again."

Cobra gave you a slow peck on the lips and pulled you into his chest for a hug while you cried tears of happiness.

"I love you too." You whispered. Cobra pulled away, gently inter locking his hand with yours.

"Let's go hone" Cobra said, you smiled in agreement. You two walked hand in hand to your future that will consist of happy and loving memory's.

Together......you connected together......and are now forever together. ❤

-------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed. Next x reader will be posted on Sunday. Comment who you want it to be.
Byeeeeeeee!!!! :D