I'm Sorry...

Disclaimer: DO NOT read if you are not any further than Fifty Shades Darker in the books or movies. This chapter contains a MAJOR SPOILER!! (Wow I sound professional). Thank you, Enjoy:
        Two months later
             Angel's POV
     I walk into gynecologist's room and sit down on the chair. She sits down in front of me. The look on her face seems happy, but I can see the worry behind it. Never knew that just giving someone birth control would make them so damn nervous.
    "Ana, you can't get the shot today," she tells ms, a small smile on her face. I draw my brows together in confusion. "In fact, you can't for another nine months." My heart stops.
     "Please just get to the damn point," I demand, panicking.
    "Your pregnant," she tells me. I close my eyes, letting out a deep breath. Shit.
     ×××××××××
     Christian holds me close to him as we try and correct our breathing. He looks down at me the same time I look up at him. I place my hand on the side of his face and fit my lips to his.
    He pulls away all too soon, looking at me with a winning grin. "I want to talk to you about something," he tells me. Nerves build up. I nod, waiting for him to continue. "I thought about-you know-having kids. And I do want a family with you one day. But certainly not now. Its not a good time. In a year or two, or three."
    I kiss him again, more instant and deep this time. His hand flies to my small of my back, almost my instinct. "You sure you want this?" I ask. All he does is nod and kiss me again.
     ×××××××××
        I walk into my office at work and call in my assistant. She looks nervously at me. "Um, that day, did you cancel all my appointments?" I ask.
     "Depends on what day, mam," she says.
    "Some time in January," I tell her. She looks down at her not pad thingy and goes through a few pages and looks up at me.
    "Yes," she says. I close my eyes, breathing deeply. She rushes over and pushes me into my chair. "Calm down. What wrong? Have I don-" oh have you!
     "No, I'm very stressed right now," I tell her. She nods, fixing her shirt.
    "Is there anything I can get you?" I shake my head.
     ××××××××××
      Panic floods my body as Christian tells me the news. He takes my hand hand in his. Mine are so small compared to his. "Luka is not going to hurt you again," he tells me. He sounds so confident about that.
    "Yes don't know that. Someone bailed him out of jail and how he's a free man again. Free to do whatever he wants. He wants something that has to do with me and I'm not stupid. He's going to go around you to the things he loves most," I say, taking deep, much needed breaths.
    "I will not let him touch you, or anyone that I care about you got that?" He kisses my forehead as I nuzzle my head in the crook of his neck.
     ××××××××××
     And I was right. It wasn't safe. Luka broke into Christian's home when neither of us were there, but he was obviously planning something cause they found a gun. Ever since, Christians security has increased as well as mine and his families.
      I walk through the doors of the house, hoping that Christian won't be home right now. But I thought too soon. He turns around and looks at me, smiling. "How was work, beautiful?" He asks.
     "It was...interesting," I tell him. Its not a total lie, I'm just withholding the facts. He strides over and kisses me, his calloused hands cup my face. I rest my hands on his muscular biceps. I know I should really tell him, but his lips are doing things to my mind.
    I have to yank myself away from him. A hurt look crosses his face. "I need to lay down for a little bit. I'm not feelings too well," I say. Again, not a full lie.
     ××××××××××
      I sit at the window, just looking out at the skyline. Its calming, but not enough for me to forget about what's happening. Will he leave me?
     "Angel, please tell me. What. Is. Wrong?" He says in a deeper voice than usual as he walks up behind me. I look at him, them at the view again.
   "I'm pregnant," I mutter. He stands there, shocks probably. "I'm pregnant," I in a more firm voice as I look at him again.
    "DAMNIT ANGEL!" He says loudly. I flinch. "Did you forget your shot?" I stay quiet. "How the hell could you be so fucking stupid, Havenly?" Shit he's mad. Really mad. Palm twitchingly mad.
    "I'm sorry," I say in a quiet voice. I would tell him that it was because my assistant canceled it, but he would have her fired immediately and she doesn't deserve that.
    "Seriously? Sorry, Angel?" I look down, ashamed. "I thought we talked about this? We were going to wait. The timing is horrible Angel. Did you plan this or something?" I bite my lip.
     "Of course I didn't plan this. I'm just as shocked as you are," I tell him.
   "This is why. This is why I like control. So shut like this doesn't come along and fuck everything up (page 419 of FSF)," he shouts. Tears fill my eyes.
     "Please, Christian-"
     "Don't start with the crying now," he snaps. "Do you seriously think I'm read-"
     "Neither of us are; this wasn't planned. You'll make an amazing father," I say. His jaw clenches.
    "Fuck this," he says and walks away. I drop down onto the couch, looking at the window blankly.
    ××××××××××
      Christian isn't home by one. I don't know where he could be at this time of night. Suddenly the door flies open, revealing a stumbling Christian. I stand up, the​ large shirt I'm wearing falling to my thighs.
     "Mrs.Century," he slurs. Damnit. He rinks of alcohol. I help him to the bed. "You sure are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." Even now I can't help but blush. He places his hands in my hips as I remove his shirt to get him into what​ he usually wears to bed, usually nothing. But you know what I mean.
     "Stop," I tell him. He frowns, looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.
     "So this is where we stop having sex. Damn babies," he says. I chuckle.
    "Move your hands, I need to take your pants off," I tell him. He smirks sexily.
     "Now your speaking my language, baby girl," he says. I can't help but laugh. I would take this over angry Christian any day. He's cute and playful now.
    "Lay down and go to sleep," I say when I get his pants. He flops onto his back. Patting my side of the bed, he looks at me.
     "Pwease," he says in a baby voice. I sighs and go over to his. I tale this as a chance to place my hand on his chest. To my surprise, he doesn't react.
Why am I taking all the blame?
AN: How do you guys feel about him now eh? Comment and share! The first chapter to my new story Just A Fling is up, you should check that out. Stay alive |-/          -Veah