Touch

Christian's POV
     Its not bugging me as much ad I though it would. Angel is spooning me, her leg over mine, hand resting on the center of my stomach but not torso. She soft breathes brushes against my shoulder as she sleeps peacefully. I wonder what she dreams of.
    My night wasn't all that peaceful; nightmares-memories- always come back to me during sleep. But everytime I would wake, she would move closer to me, giving me a sense of comfort.
     Her eyes slowly peel open; their more brown when she wakes. Memories from seeing Samantha in the morning come back; her eyes were always at their bluest.
     "Good morning, Angel," I say. The thought of what her excuse will be when she gets to her dorms comes to me. She gives me tired, small smile.
      "Morning, Mr.Cen- Christian? Sir?" She says, not sure what to say. I brush Ber hair out of her lovely face so I can see her better. She takes notice of her hand on me and removes it. "I'm sorry," she says softly. 
     "Surprisingly, it's fine," I say. I find myself bit wanting to get up. Its Saturday so she doesn't have school, nor do I suspect she has work, and I haven't gotten called in cause something happened at the business.
     "I should get up," she says, but I keep her down. Her eyes read surprise that I want her close to me. Her eyes show anxiety and sadness.
     "What's wrong, Heavenly?" I ask. She stays quiet, just searches my eyes like she would a textbook. The skin on her waist is so soft and silky. She turns on her side, her hair falling into her shoulder, revealing the back of her neck.
    There lays a tattoo of angel wings. I smile to myself. "Angel wings?" I ask her. She looks at me from over her shoulder.
   "Yeah my brother and I got matching tattoo's of the wings before he started in the army, so that in case something happened to either of us we would be together," she explains.
    The thought if her getting hurt pains me not only emotionally, but also physically. I want to pull her close, but don't. "I won't let anything happen to you," I tell her in a assuring voice. She runs his hand down my face. I take her hand and move her hand away. "Little at a time."
    "Okay." I lean in and kiss her, closing my eyes. I pull her on me and undo my jeans. She releases a moan as I plunge into her.
     ×××××××××
       Its nearly winter break for students, making me happy since I know I'll have Angel all to myself for two weeks. She pulls her jeans in after she's freshened up in the bathroom. Its becoming terrifying, how I feel for her.   
    "I won't be able to come here anytime during winter break," she tells me as stands. Anger courses through me as that new information sets in.
    "Excuse me? Why is that?" I ask in a snappy tone. She places her hands in her hips, looking up at me. She's so bullheaded sometimes...most of the time.
     "My family and I are going back to Georgia for Christmas so my brother will be more comfortable," she answers. "I have no choice." I understand that she has a brother that has a life threatening career, but she did sign that contract. She must obey my demands.
      "Your not going. Say your gotten sick and don't think it's a good idea for you to go," I tell her. She opens her mouth to object. "This is not a discussion. It's set in Stine. You. Are. Not. Going." She swallows down her pride and nods, looking down at her hands.
     "May I ask you something?" She asks politely. I nod, crossing my arms. "Why can't I go. I know it's more than that damn contact. Even if it didn't exist, you wouldn't let me go. Why?" I'm surprised by the boldness of the question.
     I cradle Ber face in my hands. "Cause your mine, you got it?" I tell her, making it clear I don't want this conversation to go on further. I lean down and kid her roughly, making her stumble back a few steps. Her hands trail into my hair then pushes me away.
     "You are so confusing!" She says, going to the window and looking out. I walk over and move her hair so I can see the side if her beautiful face.
     "What's wrong?" I ask in a serious, business like tone. Her eyes move down to my chest.
      "What do you want?" She asks. "Tell me, what do you want," she says, eyes tearing from frustration. The only way I know how to answer her is with complete honestly.
     "I want you," I answer.  Her eyes show happiness, confusion, and frustration.
      "One minute you make me feel like nothing but your submissive, and at others, you make it seem like you want more," she says.m, some tears slipping. Its breaks me when they fall and she wipes then away. Its true what she's saying. I'm sure in sending many mixed signals to her.
      "Why can't I touch you?Why can't we sleep in the same bed? I know we slept together last night and you let me touch you a little, but I know that won't happen again," she says. Again, she's right; it probably won't. "I need more. I want more."
      This isn't the first time this has happened with a sub, where they've caught feelings. I never have though. I want to give in, but I can't. I can't give her what she needs. "Are you asking for hearts and flowers, Heavenly?" I ask, my brows drawn together. "I don't know anything about that."
     She touches the sides of my face. "Let me touch you. Please," she says, kissing me. The kiss is so passionate it's almost painful. Again, I take her hands away and bring them to her sides. She looks down at my bare chest. "Are those burns?" She asks.
      "Let's just say I had a rough start at life."

AN: the plot is mine, but christian and come of the scenes are based on E.L. James books. What do you think will happen now that her feeling have come out a little bit??? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/       -Veah