Well...This Is New

Christian's POV
    Having her as mine, feels better than I thought. I understand that she wants to go slow, although it will be hard, I'll manage to behave. My room is dark, the only light is the rising sun. Its cold, but I don't want to risk waking Angel.
     Her head is rested on my shoulder, and her hand is on my wrist. I want her to touch me, but I'm scared. Her eyelids slowly flutter open, adjusting to the dim light. She shivers. Since she's awake, I sit up and take the blanket to drape over us.
     "What time is it?" She asks.
     "Nearly six," I answer. Her eyes widen. For having a day off, she still wakes early. She sighs, closing her eyes again for a second. I pull her closer to me. She smiles at me. I lean in to kiss her. "What?"
     "Don't I have morning breath?" She asks. I roll my eyes and press my lips to hers. She whimpers at the impact. Her hands tug on my hair. Our tongues battle against each other. I bring my lips down to her neck. "Please," she says. I look up at her through my lashes.
     "I thought you wanted go take this slow?" She stays silent. "What do you want? Tell me," I say. She blushes hard.
     "You." That's all I needed. I put my hands at the hem of her shirt and lift it up, to my delight she's not wearing a bra. I attack her breast with my mouth. Her back arches. I can't help but think that I'm doing this to my student. But that doesn't bother me. I move down her body, kneading her breast as I do so. She's wearing rights so it's easy to get her out of them and her black, lace underwear.
    "No. No foreplay. I just want you," she says. Even thought foreplay is my favorite part, I come back up to her mouth. She turns us over, so she's straddling. Well...this is definitely new. She slides down my sweats and boxers. She stays still after, obviously not knowing what to do now.
    I take advantage of her state and turn us again. I hold myself up on my elbows so I don't crush her. Positioning myself, I thrust into her hard. She bites down on her lip.
     "I love you," I say. Tears well up in her eyes as info at a slow, yet hard pace. I'm not fucking her; for the first time, I'm making love. "Oh Angel."
     ×××××××
     The white towel falls from her body, cascading on my floor. I stare at her glorious figure from the mirror. I turn off the water in the bath. "Get in," I tell her after I do.
    She does, her back to me. I  wrap my arms around her and kiss her shoulder. "I forgot to inform you about the charity dance that my family holds with the college. Your going."
    She turns, looking at me in the eyes. "No. Social gatherings aren't really good for me. I have a hard time being in such a big school already. Plus, I don't have a dress. It just can't happen," she rushes out.
    "Your going. End of discussion," I sat firmly. This shuts her up. "Now that that's settled. Who the hell was that boy?" I ask. For some reason I'm just acting even though it's been nearly a week since she went in that date.
    "Um, his name is Luka. He's really nice," she says. I glare. "I only have eyes for you and all your kinky fuckery," she says. I chuckle at her.
    "Kinky fuckery? I don't know what that is, but I like the sound of that," I tell her. She chews on the inside of her cheek.
     "Are you going to miss it?" I know what she's talking about. I nod, only giving her the truth. "I'm fine with the crazy, rope, toys sex, just no pain okay?" I grin a little.
     "Thank you," I say. She sits back again, relaxing.
     "Dear god this is so wrong," she says as I work my hands up her stomach. "This is so against everything I've been taught."
     "That makes it all that much more hotter," I whisper into her ear, my lips brushing her sensitive skin. "I still need some control. Not a whole lot, but some at least." She nods.
    "Okay. Just, I'm stubborn  and like to do things my own way. You'll have to deal with certain things. By the way, I'm fine with spanking," she says. I squeeze her breast, making her moan.
    "Okay. I'll find a way to lose some of my controll." This is gonna be harder I thought.

AN: What do you want to happen with them? Comment and share!!! Stay alive |-/        -Veah