Feelings Return

Angel's POV
     "Your really not coming?" I ask Scott as I stand in the kitchen.
    "No. I'm too tired," he says. I close my eyes, annoyed at the moment. Fuck treat people the way you want to be treated. How about treat people the way they treat you.
    "Whatever," I say and hang up. Someone clears their throat behind me. I jump when I see Christian standing there in a all black suit and theirs a grin playing on his handsome face.
      "Hello, Angel," he says, taking a beer out from the fridge. Since when does my dad drink anything other than wine?
    "Hello, Christian," I reply, moving my eaves hair out of my eyes. He slowly walks​ over. I study his every move.
    "You don't seem to be in the brightest spirits," he says. Knowing what it does to him, I roll my eyes. He clears his throat. Is it just me who wants this now?
      "Well, a certain someone is getting on my nerves," I say. He grins, chuckling lightly. I smile at the sound of it.
     "Can I cheer you up?" He asks. He hasn't changed a bit. Cocky son of a bitch, isn't he. I chew on the inside of my cheek, making him look directly at my lips. I missed this so much.
   "See ya."
      ××××××××
     This dinner will be the death of me. The Century's keep side glancing at me, and my mom keeps looking at me to make sure that nothing is happening with Christian.
    I place my hand on Christian's knee, dragging it up while I listening to the conversation​. He moves uncomfortably in his seat. I smile to myself.
    "What are you doing?" He whispers. I look over at him. His cheeks are flushed and he's struggling to keep from moaning.
    "Making you miss me just a little bit more," I say. He smirks. I rub him against the tint of his pants. His hands bawl up in fists.
    "Fuck," he nearly yells. Everyone looks at him. I struggle not to laugh. "I'm sorry. Sorry," he says, letting out a deep breath. Awkwardly, everyone goes back to their conversations. He looks at me. "Your so getting it later," he says.
     "I'd hope so."
      ××××××××
     I tug his shirt off his shoulders. "Can I still touch you?" I ask. He nods, undoing the clasp of my bra. Dear God, is this gonna hurt again? Three years is a long time to go without sex.
     "Your still so damn beautiful," he says. I smile as he pushes me onto the bed. I hold out my wrists to him. He smirks and grabs his grey tie, tying it around my wrists and putting them above my head. He kisses up the insides of my kegs and thighs. I bite my lip as his tongue meets my most intimate area.
     "Oh hell," I moan. His tongue works wonders until I reach my end. Our lips press against each other. I raise my hips, trying to tell him what I want without having to talk.
    "You want this?" He says seductively, rubbing himself against me. I grip his biceps. He spams into me without warning, making me call out in pain, pleasure, and surprise. "Your so tight."
     "Faster," I moan. To my surprise, he undoes the ties and places my hands around his neck. I meet each of his hard thrusts with my own. I scratch down his back. "Fuuucckk!" I almost shout as I finish.
    "Oh, Angel," he moans. He pulls out of me and lays down, pulling me to his chest. "Your in birth control right?"
    "Yes," I answer, suddenly very tired.
    "Do you regret this?" He asks. I shake my head.
    "I missed this so much and should have never cut ties with you. I got back with Scott, and even though I wasn't truly happy, I didn't want to cheat." He kisses my temple.
    "I still love you."
   "I love you too." I'm sorry Scott.

AN: How do you feel about that? Its my birthday!!! Comment and share! Stay alive |-/        -Veah