Wedding

Christian's POV
    Angel and I walk inside her apartment. I want to ask her to move in with me, but I'm not sure of her answer. She hasn't been in the lightest spirits since we told her parents. At least we got three out of four. She sets her bag down on the couch.
    "You okay?" I ask. She nods, rubbing her temple. "Have you taken your meds today?" She nods.
    "Do you really not want kids one day?" She asks out of nowhere. I look down, thinking about the question. Do I want kids, no. But if it happens it happens and I would love it just as if it were planned.
     "No, I don't," I say simply. She sighs. "But if there's a slip one day, it happens. But if not-"
     "If not we're never having kids?" My jaw clenches. "I know we've never fully discussed this-"
    "Cause there is nothing to discuss, Heavenly," I snap. She doesn't seem frightened by my tone.
    "Yes there is. We have different visions of what we want our future to lo-"
    "Bend over," I demand. She looks shocked. "You don't talk back. Bend over the arm of the chair now." With a scared expression, she does as told.
    I lift her dress to her waist and glide her underwear off. "Count to four," I tell her. She nods. "Did you hear me?"
    "Yes, sir," she says. I lift my hand and bring it down arm on her ass. A whimper escapes her. She counts. I repeat my actions there more times; her noises sounding more painful than anything.
    I pull her back up, her dress falling back down. Bending down, I pick up her underwear. "Why the hell would you do-"
    "Do you want me to spank you again?" She shuts up. "That's what I thought." Crossing her arms over her chest, she looks down, sad. "I'm terrified of having children. I didn't have the best upbringing in the beginning. I was abused, its a fear of mine to be-"
    "You won't be like that," she says. "I'm not begging you to have children with me one day, just- please think this through." I kiss her forehead.
    "Okay," I say. She grips my hand, her brows drawn together.
    "Why did you do that?" She asks. I cock my head to the side in confusion. "You became who you were before, the dominant," she says. I sigh.
    "I'm sorry," I say. "Its still in me, I just have to keep it locked in," I tell her. As I start to walk to the bathroom, something falls out of my pocket. She looks down and picks it up and looks down at her. I close my eyes.
    "I knew that when you went to your old room it was for something," she says, looking down at the picture of my birth mom. I close eye yes. She's going to realize it. "This might sound weird, but I look like her." I know that.
     "I guess," is all I say.
     "Why do you feel the need?" She asks. I look back at her. "Why do you need to dom-"
    "I don't," I admit. She narrows her eyes at me. "I'm not a dominant, I lied about that. The correct word is a Sadist," I tell her.
    "Wh-what does that mean?" She asks.
    "I get pleasure out of someone's pain, mostly in sexual situations. And that goes along with the picture. I only went for women that look like my-"
    "Like your mother," she finishes. She steps back from me. "Is that why you hit me that one night? Why you did what you just did?" I nod. She sighs, closing her eyes.
    "I'm not-"
    "Your attracted to me because I look like your mother?" She snarls. Shit.
    "No, you got that wrong. Because she was part of my shit childhood I wish I could show her the pain she put me in. Because she was gone, I couldn't do that to her, so I just used girls that looked like her and imagined it was her."
     She looks out of the window, taking deep breaths. "Was it like that with me? Was it right now?"  I grip her arm.
    "I tried in the beginning, but it just didn't work. It was always you and always will be," I tell her. She turns around in my arms and looks up at me. "That part of me will never be gone, I just have to learn how to tame it." She leans up and kisses me.
    "I love you, no matter what."
    "Thank you. I love you too."
       ××××××××××
        Six months later

"       ××××××××××        Six months later   

     Mrs.Century hugs me as she comes over during the reception. "You really do look stunning," she says. I smile at her. Over the past six months, Luka got locked up and the person who crashes into the car has also been arrested. She worked for Luka. We never found out his motives. I moved in with Christian. And I became a manager at the publishing company that Christian now owns (asshole).
    My mom and dad come over at the same time Christian and his father do. I smile up at Christian. My mom hugs me, smiling brightly. "You look...just like a princess," she says.
    "Thank you, mom," I say. My dad stays quiet. Christian looks at his parents gestures for them to go. "Dad, please say something." His eyes meet mine.
    "I'm happy your happy. What's done is done. And, please don't hurt her," he says. I smile. Christian and him shake hands.
     ×××××××××

       The feeling of Christian lifting me is the cause of my wakening

       The feeling of Christian lifting me is the cause of my wakening. I search around my surroundings. The place is very large, wooden looking but modern, it's nice and has a lot of open space.
   "Can you let me down?" I ask, surprising him. He sets me down. "How did you find out about this place?" I ask, looking around.
    "I own it," he tells me. I groan. Of course you do. I chuckle, following him into a took that's only a little bit bigger than his one at home. "So, after this were going to London,"  he tells me. We're just a little out of town now.
  "London?" I ask in shock. I didn't even know we were going out if town.
    "Then Paris," he adds. "And Monte Carlo." I take his hand.
    "You don't have to do that,"
I say. "I would be happy with being home with you. I have you now and that's all I truly care about," I tell him honestly. He tucks a strand of my curled hair behind my ear.
    "I've been yours since the moment you walked into my classroom," he says. I blush, leaning up to kiss him. As the kiss deepens, I start to remove his black tie and black tux jacket. Soon, he's naked on the top half. "Turn around."
     I do as told. We've held off from sex for about a month, so that this would be special. His knuckles brush against the skin on my shoulders as he removes the thin straps of my dress. Once it hits the floor, Christians eyes widen at the sight if me.
   Rae and Marlene both had to practically force me into wearing lingerie. I look down at myself, suddenly feelings insecure in front of his. He rests his calloused hand on my hip, pulling me closer to him.
    "I love you so much," he says into my ear. I smile up at him. Picking me up, he smiles brightly. As we get closer to the bed, I start to get breathless, wanting him more than ever. "I can't wait to make love to wife."
   "I can't either, Mr.Century."
   "Mrs.Century I love you so much. Never forget that."

AN: I'm gonna cut it there cause its already at 1,308 words. What do you think will happen during the honeymoon? Comment and share!! Stay alive |-/              -Veah