It's Not Fair

Angel's POV
    I can hear everything, but I'm surrounded by darkness. Someone is holding my hand, probably my dad or mom. My worries are on Christian and his well being. Did he get hurt? Also, who caused this? It couldn't of been Luka cause he was in the building still with Spencer and the other guard.
     "You gotta wake up," a deep, calming-at least to me-says. Christian; he's okay. "Please. Your parents are already going at me cause they think I was the cause of this, and maybe I was for some reason that I don't know."
    He pauses, taking in a shakey breath before he continues. "If anything were to happen to you because of me, I would never be able to live with myself," he says slowly, drawing slow, gentle circles on my hand.
     I try the best I can to wake, but nothing.
    ××××××××××
          Christian's POV
     The door to her room opens after I finish speaking. Her parents and-to my surprise-her birth mom walk in. She rushes over to Angel's side and looks down at her daughter.
    "What did the doctors say?" Sky says. I forgot that I didn't tell them before rushing in here to see her.
    "She had a concussion, a lot of bleeding, and they had to put her into induced coma," I explain, never stopping the circular movements my thumb is making on her hand.
    "Crazy how a coma can bring us back together," Nicole says. She turns to her ex-husband and his wife. "Can you two give me sometime with my daughter?"
    "Wouldn't you like him to leave too?" So you could go off at me again? No thank you. Nicole looks down at me with a grin.
    "No, his company is welcomed. I just can't stand you two," she says. They both roll their eyes before leaving. She sits down in the chair beside Heavenly like I am. "How long has she been out?" She asks me.
    "A few hours," I answer. She nods, running her hand through Angel's hair. "Its not fair. If this is my fault, they should be going after me, not her."
    "Be smart about this, Mr.Century. If someone is trying to harm you, their going to be clever and not go at you exactly. What's one thing you care about the most?" I look down at Angel. "Exactly. Their being smart with this."
    "Nothing can happen to her because of me," I say, mostly to myself. 
     "You can't protect her from everything, Century. She is going to get hurt, that's a part of life."
   "But I can try." A long pause of silence fills the air as both of is stop talking. She chuckles, looking down at Angel.
    "Times have certainly changed," she says. I sigh, nodding my head in agreement.
    "Sure has. You went from-" I stop myself from talking. She wasn't my sub, but we were a friends with benefits kind of thing. I went from fucking her, to making love to her daughter. "Let's put that behind us."
    "It is. I'm happy in my marriage now and don't even think about it," she says. I've blocked her out by now. She stands up, still looking down at Angel. "She'll get up. Just give her some time."
     ××××××××××
      I haven't slept. The silence is awkward as Angel's parents stand in the corner. I haven't let go of Angel's hand; I never will after this. A knock comes from the door.
    It opens, revealing Spencer. He walks over. "Sir," he says. I look over at her parents, letting him know to be quiet. "The woman has been brought into custody for questioning," he tells me.
    "Woman?" He nods. My thought immediately go to Sammy. "Do you know who did this?" He shakes his head. Damnit.

AN: I'm back bitttccchhhezzzz! Hope you guys liked this. I know its short but I tried my best, the next one will be longer. Please comment who you think did this!! Comment and share! Stay alive |-/         -Veah