49. cliche couple

f

f.boyliam
sadly the best years of our lives are coming to an end:((( when i moved here, i knew no one. But then I sat next to this beauty in algebra (shoutout to Mrs. Schwartz for that bomb seating chart). Basically thank u Eliz for putting up with my relentless flirting since day 1 and for finally sending me those nudes;)))
{ tagged: elizabxtch }
342 likes | 21 comments

elizabxtch
omg this was so cute until the end but ily anyway❤

bbyveethrowback to sophomore year when i was just a lil awkward giraffe

bbyvee
throwback to sophomore year when i was just a lil awkward giraffe. warning: sappy post ahead!! Everything is coming to an end, including cheer. When I joined this team, I had no idea what it meant to even be apart of a team. You girls all showed me and I'm truly thankful for letting me be apart of something so great. ILY ALL❤❤
329 likes | 28 comments

username
IM GONNA MISS U SO MUCH NEXT YEAR😭

shining.knight
omg u were so cute. i mean u still are but

Real Life

It was officially May 1st which meant it was our last month of high school ever. We had only 15 days left of school until graduation.

This morning, us girls went out for breakfast at the diner in town before school.

"This is so weird," Vee says, "I still feel like a freshman."

We had to go pick up our caps and gowns from the cafeteria first thing this morning.

"Have you written your valedictorian speech yet?" I asked Vee.

"Oh my gosh no, but I really need to," she groaned. "Do you think anyone will notice if I steal Haley James Scott's speech from OTH?"

"Considering she goes into labor in the middle of her speech, I think so," Mila laughs.

The boys walked in then. You could hear them from a mile away they were so loud. Who knows what they were doing.

"Hey ladies," Gray says, putting his arm around Vee's shoulders, "Hey m'lady."

"Did you bring your money for your cap and gown?" She asks him with wide eyes.

"Yeahhhh, no."

She rolls her eyes and says, "You're an idiot. I don't know what you're going to do without me next year. C'mon, let's go get money from my car."

We all laughed as the two walked out the doors bickering.

The four of us then walked to our lockers. Mine and Liam's lockers are right next to each other and the others aren't too far away.

"You know," Liam starts, pushing my back up against the locker, "We haven't had that cliche high school couple moment yet."

"Give me an example of one of these moments," I say, looking up at him.

"Y'know," He placed his hand on the locker by my hand, "Like one of those cheesy promposals."

My moth drops open as I look to my right to see Gray and Vee walking towards me. Gray is holding a puppy in his arms. A PUPPY. OH MY FUCKIN GOSH.

"No way," I gasp, "Oh my gosh no way!"

I run over and take the puppy out of his hands, noticing it's blue collar saying "Prom?"

"Can I take the puppy but still say no to prom?" I tease Liam.

"If you say no, I get the puppy."

I kiss the lab on its head and say to Liam, "Well, looks like we're going to prom together Liam."

Instagram

elizabxtcheveryone meet my new son Percy!! i love you so much @f

elizabxtch
everyone meet my new son Percy!! i love you so much @f.boyliam thanks for the puppy and for the most amazing promposal💖
792 likes | 39 comments

f.boyliam
cutest little pup ever

username
omfgggg i'm in love😍😍

username
wish i got this cute of a promposal:(((

shining.knight
i almost stole him but vee convinced me not too

mamamila
omg i need to come visit my godson asap

bbyvee
@mamamila no way i'm the godmother

elizabxtch
@mamamila @bbyvee calm ur tits u guys both can be

bbyvee
@elizabxtch i don't have any tits to calm🤷🏻‍♀️