29. vacay day 7

Real life

At 2 am, everyone finally stopped trying to get me to come out of my room. I heard everyone go to their rooms and figured the coast was clear.

It's currently 4 am, and I'm sitting with my feet dangling over the ocean. The only light out here is the moon. I've been out here for 2 hours and counting.

I lean backwards until my back is flat against the wood. I reach up to rub my eyes and for the first time tonight, I cry.

"Elizabeth?" I sit up as quick as I can when I hear Mila's voice behind me. I wipe my face before turning to look at her. "How long have you been out here?"

"Oh, not long," I lie, but she catches on and gives me a look. "Two hours."

She plops down next to me before saying, "He's an ass."

I don't know how to respond so I don't say anything.

"I mean it, he's horrible for doing this to you."

"It's not like we ever were a serious thing, and like I never expected us to date. But the fact that he lied to her makes me furious. If she finds out, or anyone does, I'm gonna look like the horrible person. Why would he do that to me?"

"I guess we should've learned not to trust him the first time around," she says, and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"I'm an idiot for not realizing this earlier."

"Hey, no one saw it coming," She responds.

We sit in silence for a few minutes before I say, "In the morning, I'm telling him he needs to go home. I won't have him sticking around and ruining the rest of this vacation."

"Do you want me to talk to him?" She asks.

"No, it's ok I got it," I turn to hug her. "So, when were you gonna tell me you liked Cam?"

Her eyes widen and her face turns red, "What are you talking about? I don't like Cam! That's gr-"

"Oh please, you guys kissed last night! And don't think I didn't notice you two sneaking off together these past few days!"

"Don't tell anyone, please!" She begs. "I don't know how to tell him."

I roll my eyes at her, "You don't need to tell him. It's super obvious."

"Oh my gosh is it really?" She worries.

"Yeah," I answer. "But it's obvious that he likes you too. Whenever he looks at you, I swear it's like he's looking at the sun."

She slowly smiles and bites her lip. She starts, "Should I like talk to him about it or?"

"You don't want my advice, I mean look what just happened. Talk to Vee about this. Or better yet, just go with your gut," I huff.

"I love you Elizabeth," she kisses my cheek. "Thanks for being my bff."

After we talk for about another hour, I head back inside and go into Jackson and Liam's room. I see Liam sleeping under the covers and Jack is sprawled on top of his bed, clothes still on from NYE.

Deciding to not waste anytime, I start packing up his things for him. By the time I hear him moving, I'm almost done.

"Oh my god," He says groggily, and sits up slowly. "Hey babe. What are you doing?"

"You're leaving," I answer.

He looks at me confused, "Wait what? Why are we leaving earlier?"

"We're not. Just you are, go to the airport and just ask for an earlier flight back."

"What the hell is going on?" He stands up and makes his way towards me.

"Stop," I put my hand out in front of me. "I don't want to talk to you anymore, just leave."

"What the fuck Elizabeth?" He shouts. Liam starts to wake up.

"I trusted you Jackson! I forgave you for leaving me, I forgave you for never calling me, and I forgave you for calling me a fucking slut! I convinced all the others to forgive you too, and now I look like the idiot," I shout back at him.

"What did I do?" He yells.

"Ask Jenna." I see his face visibly pale, but I leave the room before he can respond. "You need to be out of here in half of an hour."

Twitter

elizabeth.wilson: maybe i was naive , got lost in your eyes

elizabeth.wilson: old tswift always puts me in a good mood
|
liam.west: @elizabeth.wilson can we listen to 1989 next
|
elizabeth.wilson: @liam.west only if u bring food to my room

elizabeth.wilson: issa husband

wilson: issa husband