41. risk-taker

Real Life

"It's time to find another house to flip," Liam said along with the tv. I smiled as I looked up at him. He sat on the couch while I laid with my head in his lap.

"Ew, Love it or List it is up next, so we have to watch something else," I say and sit up to find the remote.

"Or," he starts, caressing my cheek, "we can just make out?"

"I want to, but my mom is gonna be home any minute," I moan, and give him a quick kiss, before I slip under his arm and search through the channels.

When we start watching some stupid reality show, Liam's phone goes off.

"It's Lane," he tells me before answering. "Hey Lane. What's up?"

I zone out while they talk for the next 10 minutes and watch two girls fight over a boy on the show.

"So that was Lane," Liam says after he hangs up.

"You already said that, idiot," I poke his chest.

"He called about you," he finishes.

"Huh?" I look at my boyfriend perplexed. "What about?"

"His modeling agency saw the pic you posted of him, and asked him about you. They're interested in signing you Eliz."

"Wait, are you serious?" I sit, shocked.

"I'm completely serious," he smiles at me. "He told me to ask you about it, and if you're up to it, they want to interview you and get some shots."

"Oh my god," I stand up with my hand over my mouth. "I never thought this was possible."

"You're insanely gorgeous Elizabeth," he stands up also, placing his hands around my waist. "If you don't want this, that's fine. But if you do, you'd make an amazing model."

"I love you," I sigh and reach my arms around his neck, hugging him.

"I love you too," he says into my neck. "Now, you have some major thinking to do."

liyum sent you a message!

liyum
it's been days so i gotta ask, have u decided yet

eliz🖤
i've been talking to my parents about it a lot
they both think it's a great opportunity but that i'm too young

liyum
well what do u think?

eliz🖤
i think that it's something i would love doing
but idk if it's worth the risk

liyum
you've never been scared of risks before

eliz🖤
i don't want to fail. and it's such a risky career

liyum
if u don't do it though, do you think you'll regret it in the future?

eliz🖤
absolutely

liyum
u have ur answer then