28. vacay day 6

Twitter

@elizabeth.wilson: it's looking like it's bout time to fUCK IT UP #NYE2k16

@vanessa.hubert: elizabeth won't stop singing caroline someone pls stop her before i choke her out
|
@mila.jersey: @vanessa.hubert i'll get her to stop. DONT HURT HER

@liam.west: "dude, will you be my NYE kiss? Vee is mad at me! but no homo!"

@cam.harris: only 8 o'clock and liam is already stripping on tables

@jackson.grant: we get turnt up

grant: we get turnt up

Elizabeth's POV

"3, 2, 1!" We all shout. Jack places his hands on my hips and pulls me in until our lips meet. His hands wander to my ass while mine pull on his hair.

I pull away and look at all my friends. Vee and Gray are kissing in the kitchen, Mila and Cam sit on the couch together, pulling apart from their shared kiss, and Liam is drinking straight vodka.

I walk towards him and grab the bottle out of his hand, spilling some on his white shirt. I take a big gulp before handing it back to him.

"How was your kiss with Jack ass?" He slurs.

"How was your kiss with this bottle of Absolut?" I laugh, swaying. Since we were of age here, we were taking full advantage of being able to buy alcohol. I lost count of how much I had to drink.

"Best kiss I've ever had." He answers, drinking more.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and look back to see Jackson. "Can we go to bed now?"

"The party just started Jack!" I answer and walk away to make myself a margarita.

Jackson has been really clingy the whole night. He hasn't stopped touching me all night, which I normally wouldn't mind, but he's acting weird about it. He's being possessive. And I don't like that.

"Eliz, can we talk?" Liam asks slipping his arm around my waist. I nod and we walk out to the balcony thing. We sit with our feet hanging over the ocean. He holds my hand once he sits. "I'm really drunk."

"Me too," I hiccup and we both die laughing. It takes a few minutes to calm down.

"Why are you with Jackson?" Liam asks while his thumb rubs my hand.

"What?" I stare at Liam. "We're not together."

"You might as well be," he scoffs before drinking another shot. "He's all over you."

I turn so I'm completely facing Liam. I watch as he states at the moon over the water. He really is gorgeous, I see why every girl falls for him. I reach up and run my fingers through his already messy hair. He closes his eyes and reaches for my hand, bringing it into his lap again.

"You deserve better than him," he starts.

"I thought you liked Jackson?"

"I do," he looks down at our intertwined fingers. "But you're too good for him."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm saying that you shouldn't settle for your first crush or your first boyfriend. You need to leave our close minded small town and find someone better."

"So what, no one from our town is good enough for me?" I ask.

"Nope," He answers.

"Not even you?" He turns his head quickly to look at me.

He stares at me for a long while before he breaks his silence, "Ah, fuck it."

And then he's leaning into kiss me. Liam and I have kissed multiple times before this. Usually when we were both drunk or he was trying to get some guy to leave me alone. But this time was different. More passionate. More love than drunken lust.

"EW JACKSON!" We head Vee scream from inside. We pull apart and both walk back inside. That kiss sobered me up. When we walk in, we see that Jackson had puked on the kitchen floor. He was currently leaning over the sink about to get sick again.

I rush over to him and guide him towards the bathroom. I lead him towards the toilet where he plops on the ground. Liam walks in behind me holding a cold towel which I put on his forehead.

"Will you bring me my phone? I have to text Jenna back," he mumbles, laying down on the floor.

"Who's Jenna?" I question as I start to leave to grab his phone.

"My girlfriend, duh," I stop dead in my tracks.

"He's drunk, don't listen to him," Liam says from behind me, he finds Jacksons phone and walks it over to him. But before he can give it to the basically asleep Jackson, I take it from his hand. I unlock his phone to see it open to his texts to a girl named Jenna with two hearts by her name. I quickly scroll through a few of their texts and realize that drunk Jackson wasn't lying because this is indeed his girlfriend Jenna who lives in Connecticut.

I calmly walk over and hand Jackson his phone before I turn around and go to my room, locking the door behind me.