36. just me and you

Instagram

shining.knight
preparing for the night ahead🍺🎉🍻🥂🍾🍹
196 likes | 12 comments

bbyvee
omg did u shower?? without me?💔

cam.eron
eat that protein bar big boy

mamamila
^ wtf is wrong with u @cam.eron

elizabxtch
teeth brighter than my future

f.boyliam
hurry up i need help with kegs

Real Life

"ELIZZZ!" Liam shouted as I walked through the door. I smiled at all of my best friends standing in the kitchen. I walked into Liam's open arms. "Nice of you to finally show up."

"Sorry, I couldn't decide what to wear," I say, grabbing a drink.

"I like what you picked," Liam checks me out, before smacking my butt.

"Stoppp," I grab his hand and place it around my shoulders.

Vee puts both her hands on the table and says, "Ok, when we can we meet Lane?"

"Calm down, he'll be back any minute now, he had to go get the rest of the drinks."

The front door opens and we hear a voice yell, "Liam! Hurry come help!"

Liam jogs to the door to grab bags out of his brother's hands. I couldn't help that my jaw dropped when Lane walked into the kitchen.

"Hey guys, I'm Lane," he smiles at us.

"That's Vee and Gray over there, Mila and Cam right here, and this is Elizabeth," Liam introduces us all, pointing us out.

"Nice to meet Liam's only friends," he laughs. We all help him unpack the rest of the alcohol.

Soon after, everyone started showing up. It was about 11 when I lost track of everyone and ended up on the back porch, where I found Lane.

"Hey Lane," I smile at him and plop down on the porch swing next to him. I only had a light buzz because I didn't really feel like drinking.

"What are you doing out here Elizabeth?" He asks.

"I lost all my friends so I just wandered out here," I answer.

"I just have to ask because Liam won't answer me, but are you guys dating?"

I blush and look down, "To be honest, I don't know what we're doing. We're definitely not dating though."

"So what, are you like talking?" He questions.

"Maybe? I don't know, I just got out of a thing with another guy. And we both don't like labels-"

"You don't think Liam wants to date you?"

"I know he doesn't like relationships," I move so I'm sitting on one of my legs.

He rolls his eyes, "I don't understand teenagers anymore. You're so oblivious. You're all he talks about Elizabeth. I called him asking about his vacation and he only told me about you. You're his everything."

I couldn't hide my smile as he talked. Liam was slowly but surely becoming my life as well. I never saw it coming, but that fuckboy weaseled his way into my life.

"Thank you," I said, and gave him a quick hug. "And this is really random, but can I have a quick selfie?"

He nodded and I took a selfie of us two before heading back inside to find Liam.

I searched the kitchen and had no luck. I wandered to the packed living room to find him sitting in between two girls. I rolled my eyes before I walked over to him and plopped down on his lap.

"I've been looking for you," I leaned up against his chest so my head was right next to his.

"I'm glad you found me," he said and kissed my cheek. "Where have you been?"

"Talking to Lane."

"What did he tell you?" He squints at me.

"Nothing bad," I run my fingers through his hair. "I promise. Can we go up to your room?"

Without answering, he stood up and proceeded to carry me upstairs. I couldn't help but throw my head back laughing.

When we got to his room, he threw me onto his bed. Then he dove onto the bed right next to me.

"I've missed you," he says, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"You see me everyday Liam," I laugh.

He responds, "I've missed you like this. When it's just me and you."

I roll over so I'm laying on top of him, with my head on his heart. We stay like that for awhile, with his hand running up and down my back.

"Elizabeth," he starts. "I think I'm in love with you."

My head snaps up, "You think or you are, cause there's a pretty big-"

"I am in love with you Elizabeth," he softly smiles at me, with his hand still rubbing my back.

"I'm so in love with you Liam," I answer and rush to kiss him. You know in movies when the fireworks go off and the camera does a complete 360 around the couple, yeah, this kiss was better than that. We both couldn't stop smiling.

"So, I can tell people you're my girlfriend right?" He asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Only if I can call you my boyfriend," he smiles and grabs my face to kiss me again.

The rest of the night we just cuddled and talked about nothing in between kissing. At one point, we snuck downstairs to grab a bottle of wine to drink out of. Once we were tipsy again, we settled down into bed and I fell asleep with his chest to my back and his arm around my waist.

Perfectly happy.