Chapter 19 | From The Window, To The Bed

Depuis le début

I met the other cast members. John was a male ballet dancer. His body was sculpted for this exact purpose. He wasn't friendly nor rude, this meant I had to give it my all to impress him. We started everything right away. I told Brianna she could pick me up later that night. Since the rehearsal timings were extended. I had singing lessons too since I was a bit "pitchy". I had to bite my lip hard to fight back laughter. These people were professionals and I couldn't give them a bad impression.

...

"I will probably skip school next week. I don't want to risk anything." I told everyone at our lunch table.

"We can come to watch, right?" Chris asked.

"It's on Saturday, next week."

"Great! Should we get you flowers?" Eliza asked. I laughed.

Everyone hurled questions at me in excitement. I nodded. "Just make sure you take thorns out of the roses," I told Luke who chuckled.

"Remember when Harry filled Penny's backpack with roses in middle school? She had to get a new one because the thorns ruined it." Brianna said at which we all laughed at.

"What? I didn't know!" Harry exasperated.

"Back to Jane," Bellamy said.

"Leather jacket equals to Blake." I said rolling my eyes at him.

"Whatever. What's it about?" he asked.

"It's a nutcracker inspired musical. It'll be mind blowing if we pull it off!"

"I'm sure you will." he said with a smirk.

...

I jumped into bed. Well more like fell since I was so tired. My feet were no doubt sore and I couldn't sleep. I went through my phone but sleep didn't seem like it was coming today.

I rolled around in bed but I still couldn't sleep. I looked at my phone and was it was 12am. I wanted to sleep. I needed to. I opened my messages and somehow I found my fingers hovering over the keypad to type in a message it Bellamy. I thought over but I just had this urge to talk to someone, him in particular.

Second later he called me on my phone

Second later he called me on my phone. I picked it up.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up" I whispered.

"It's okay. Why are you awake? Aren't you tired" he raspy voice sounded even better over the phone.

"Tired is an understatement. I cant sleep but you should. I didn't mean to wake you up"

"But you did and now you've got my attention. Is everything okay?"

"It is or I don't know,"

"How did rehearsal go?" He asked.

"It was okay. Everyone is just really tough. I have to be so careful around them. I can't screw this up." I said.

"Well you love to dance don't you? You shouldn't be scared,"

"I'm not scared!" I whisper-yelled at him.

"Whatever, Jane. You shouldn't look down on yourself."

"Easy for you to say. You're the star quarterback." I pouted.

"Coach still threatens me if I slack off. Chris is getting better, but no one can compare to me right" he chuckled and I let out a huge sigh. I tell he was smirking like his cocky self would.

"It's not helping you know."

"Your dad may not be here but he's still watching over you. Make him prouder." He said softly.

A small smile made it way to my face at the mention of Dad. He was right, I had to make dad proud of me. It was the least I could do after spiraling downhill. If dad were watching me, he would be disappointed and I had to make that right.

"I'm stressed out. If I screw this up then-"

"You won't. You and I both know that." He said confidently. Then I heard him sigh loudly. "Now will you open your window so I don't freeze."

I immediately got up and saw a big shadow cast from the window on the side of my room. I opened the window and let Bellamy inside.

"What are you doing here?" I whispered as he threw his backpack on the side of my room and sat on my bed. He wore black sweatpants and a v neck t shirt that hugged his muscle.

"Keeping you company" he said patting the empty space beside him. I sighed and sat next to him. I brought my knees to my chest while I faced him.

"You shouldn't be here Bellamy," I said looking at him intently.

"And miss the chance of cuddling with you? I don't think so" he said with a sly grin. He propped himself again the wall and spread his legs on either side of me. Who was this boy?

"What's wrong with your feet?" he looked at the bruises and blisters with a worried expression.

"Their sore and it's normal. I do ballet, what do you expect?" I said in a duh tone.

"So this will happen to Rosy too?" he still looked worried.

I nodded with a smile and then sighed. "I'm tired" I drawled.

He put his hands on my shoulders and massaged them. Tingles ran through my body but it was really soothing. I let loose and closed my eyes. He shifted and I opened my eyes. He was really close to me and stared into my eyes. His hands slid down to my waist and I turned around. His hands ran back up to my shoulders and massaged again. I held back a moan as he continued to do so.

"Better?" he asked.

"Much much much better," I almost moaned leaning back into his chest. I pulled the duvet over as and closed my eyes. His presence calmed me down and that massage was great.

His arms made there way around mine, hugging me from the back. The warmth of his body gave me goosebumps but felt comfortable too.

"Thank you" I said before falling asleep.

A/N:

Goal: +20 votes