prólogo

I know I shouldn't have found this funny, but I did.

It was funny to me the way his usually relaxed and smiling facial expression transitioned to a tense, scowling one because of me. His usual happy, chill mood dissipated into annoyed and irritation, because of me. I had that effect on him, and I loved it.

Yep, totally shouldn't have found this funny.

"What the hell do you want?" Justin asked harshly, the scowl growing on his handsome face. I know I was a grown man and I shouldn't have been saying that about a teenager, but fuck, who am I to ignore such a handsome being?

I shrugged my shoulders, trying my best not to let the smile that threatened my face reach it. I knew how much it pissed him off when somebody didn't respond to him verbally, so that's what I did.

"Then leave," Justin barked, catching the attention of workers and customers around us. Feeling eyes on him, he looked up and his own widened, causing him to blush and look away. I couldn't help but chuckle at his actions.

"Careful now, don't want to be reported for inappropriate behavior, do we?" I teased, causing him to look back at me and glare.

"Get the hell out of this shop, Zayn," he spoke my name like it was a disease. I was no fool to ignore the way it fluently rolled off his tongue, and my mate downstairs couldn't either. Fuck, I shouldn't be turned on by this.

I looked down at my watch and cursed under my breath. It was time for me to go to work.

No more teasing, I sighed.

"Get me a medium caramel frappe, pronto," I demanded, smiling sweetly at him. He glared at me once more and I raised an eyebrow at him, daring him to say something smart. He was probably sick of my attitude, but when I needed something, I needed it then.

"That'll be $2.13, sir," he informed me. I pulled out my wallet and took out my card, swiping it in the machine. After putting in my pin and signature I put it back inside of my wallet, placing the fabric back inside my pocket. When I looked back up at Justin, he had my drink ready. Damn.

I took it out of his hands and smiled deviously, resulting in his eyes to narrow.

"Until next time, Justin," I told him, letting him know that I'll be back. He probably already knew that, though. He was no fool to not notice that the constant reason I came to this shop was to tease him.

"Choke," he responded, causing me to laugh. I saluted him goodbye, walking to the exit of the shop. I opened the door and walked outside, taking a sip of my drink.

Who knew this would happen? Me, taking interest in teasing a seventeen-year-old male barista with the mood swings of a pregnant woman.

And it all started with his glasses.

-

So I know you guys are confused as to why I started this over.

To be quite frankly, I wasn't happy with the original version. At first, yeah I was, but after realizing how cliche and cringy it was going to be, I decided not to continue that version.

Zayn lowkey sounds like a perv in here. Lololol

This version is way different than the original, as you could see. Zayn is older in this one and Justin is younger and in school. Justin also is going to be a bottom in this story (you can thank biebersmalik for that. I love you ❤️❤️)

But yeah, anyways, I'm lowkey super inspired for this. This story I'm going to try to update once a week instead of once every two weeks, so be ready for that.

I already have chapter one written, so i'll publish it soon :')

Cover by Biebersmalik.