Chapter 30: I Cheated (2/2)

Jungkook's POV

I woke up to a splitting headache. I look beside me and find a sleeping figure. Suddenly, everything came back to me.

Oh my gosh. Taehyung's going to hate me now.

"Mmm..." the figure said beside me as they woke up. "Morning Jungkook."

"M-morning Mina." I greeted back.

"Ready for round two?" she asked, getting closer towards me. When I gave her no reaction and said nothing, and chuckled softly.

She got up and said as she got dressed, "Call me when you ever get stressed out again."

She turned back towards me and smiled before leaving my apartment.

I messed up so fucking much. Knowing Mina, this is going to spread around today and be the talk of the school tomorrow. I could even imagine it like a news headline in my head.

'Breaking News: Seoul High's Kim Mina & Jeon Jungkook, the two most popular kids at that school, just hooked up Saturday night.'

I shook my head and decided to clean up my room and get in the shower.

~

~

~

"Hello! How may I help you?" A man's voice said as I walked into a flower shop.

"You already know me BamBam." I deadpanned as I walked around the flower shop. "Cut the formalities."

"Hey!" BamBam exclaimed. "I am your hyung by 3 years and I'm also your cousin! You do not say that to me."

"Try me." I said in a monotone voice.

"Whoa! What's wrong with you?" he asked as he way eyeing me around the shop.

"Nothing." I lied, already wanting to leave this too cheery place.

"You're lying." he pouted.

"So." I replied as I saw him walk around the counter towards me. 

Here we go. I mentally sighed.

"Soooo? What's wrong?" BamBam asked as he poked my face playfully.

"Do you really need to know?" I snapped, gritting my teeth.

"Duhhhh!" he sighed. "You never come into places like these. Like ever. I assume it's for your lover?"

"Yep." I answered, already knowing that I can't ignore him anymore.

"What did you do?" BamBam asked looking at me skeptically.

I rubbed the back of my neck and grimaced. "I kind of cheated on him."

"You what!?" he exclaimed loudly, slapping my arm. "Why!?"

"Well, it's kind of a long story." I answered.

"I got time." BamBam stated, boosting himself up on the counter to sit on.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yep." he replied.

~

~

~

"Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!" BamBam said quickly. "So let me get this strait. You met Taehyung, a lonely kid who cut himself, fell in love and got him out of it, then all of a sudden out of nowhere, your supposedly dead boyfriend magically poofs up and everything goes down hill from there! Am I right?"

"Basically...yeah." I replied, my hand scratching the back of my neck. "Look. I just don't know how to handle everything. Jimin was supposedly dead hyung! He died in that car accident. His father set up a funeral and everything!"

"So how are you going to fix everything?" BamBam asked. "Or at least make things a little bit better? You have a plan, right?"

"Kind of..." I replied, casting my gaze aside to the floor. I looked back up at BamBam and he looked angry at me. He knew what I was going to do

"So you're just going to hope that everything will be fixed with flowers and chocolate!?" He yelled, jumping down off the counter. "Jungkook, you know that's the most cheesiest and most lame thing you could do as an apology! Especially in this situation of yours!"

"I know! I can't think of anything else!" I yelled back throwing my hands up into the air out of frustration.

"Well," BamBam started, "Just try and talk to Taehyung first and see where you can go from there."

~

~

~

I feel so nervous today. Today is the day when I'll try and talk to Taehyung at school. It's Monday, so I'm pretty sure Mina has already spread the rumors around with the help of her little annoying friends.

I hear people whisper and feel them staring at me as I walked down the hallway towards Taehyung's locker. As I get closer, I see a very familiar figure standing next to him and talking to him.

Jimin. Why now? I thought.

"Hey babe." a voice whispered seductively in my ear as I stared at Jimin and Taehyung.

"What do you want Mina?" I growled, clenching my fists in anger.

She blocked my view and fake pouted, "Is that really how you treat your girlfriend?"

"WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, everyone's eyes on us. I saw the look in Taehyung's eyes. He whispered something to Jimin then they both walked off.

"Fuck you!" I seethed out of my teeth before I ran off.

"What time babe?" she giggled.

Fuck that bitch! She made things even worse!

~

~

~