Chapter 19: Alright

💛Author's Point of View💛

The next month passed by pretty well. Jungkook and Taehyung got along pretty well. Taehyung and Seokjin were alright again after some apologies and some pizza.

Hoseok discovered that most of his classes are with Taehyung, while the others are with either Jungkook or Seokjin, or both of them. He would never had thought that he would develope feelings for Seokjin, but he can't deny them.

Taehyung was offered a job by Hoseok at where he works, so he accepted and started about a week after the offer. Taehyung enjoyed working alongside his best friend and enjoyed talking to the customers.

Jungkook never would've thought that he would be moving on, but he is as he's spending more time with his boyfriend, Taehyung. Taehyung never thought that he would ever be dating the school's most popular jock, but he is.  

They went out on dates together, or would eat lunch out on the school's rooftop. They would always go to the park in secluded areas and just relax. Sometimes they would even have little picnics together.

All the while they went on dates, or would just be hanging out somewhere in public, there seemed to be a person from afar watching them, with a smile on their face. 

Everything seems to be alright, for now.

💓💞💕❣️💗💖💘💝  

NOTE: M/V Name: Alright   ARTIST: INX   SOURCE: YouTube