Chapter 6: Invitation

❤️Taehyung's Point of View❤️   

I started to run as fast as I could as I ran away from him. I let the school doors slam shut behind me as I ran to my car. 

I almost grasped the handle of my now unlocked car that I unlocked a second ago, until someone pulled my hand and spun me around. The situation seems a bit familiar, right?

I bumped into Jungkook's chest since he spun me around. 

I backed up to my car, fumbling on trying to open this stupid door.

"W-what do you want from me?" I shouted, staring at Jungkook with an angry gaze.

"I just want to know what's going on!" he shouted.

Before I could even reply, he continued on. "You better not say, 'Why don't you ask the girl you were making out with.' I did ask her. Mari just talked trash about you. I don't think that's true. I don't believe Mari."

I pulled my wrist away from him and found that the makeup had smudged off from his grip.

I gulped and hastily covered it with my free hand. Jungkook noticed and looked down at his hand. He rubbed his fingers together, thinking about the beige substance.

"Show me." Jungkook demanded bluntly. I guess he knew it was make up. I immediately shook my head in denial and he just repeated the sentence again, only a bit more forcefully and demanding. Knowing that I wouldn't have a chance against him, I turned my wrists, facing up.

Jungkook asked in a worried tone, "How did this happen?" I turned my head away in shame, afraid of what he might say next. What happened next, I didn't expect.

"Come on. Let's go somewhere relaxing." Jungkook suggested then softly pulled me by my right hand. I just went with it and quickly pressed the button on my keys that makes the car lock. My heart was beating fast. Where will this invitation take me?

❤️~ ~❤️~ ~❤️~ ~❤️~ ~❤️~ ~❤️