twenty five.

Avery was sat over the edge of the rocks, looking over to the ocean. Bellamy sat next to her and she smiled. "Rover's almost charged."

"Alright." she smiled, bring her knees up to her chest.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Everythings fine."

"Nope." he shook his head. "I know you. You've not been fine since..."

"Since Sinclair, Lincoln, Gina." she finished for him. "I'm dealing with it,"

He stood up, holding out an aem for her. She took it, walking to the others. 

"Rover's nearly charged. We need to pack up. We'll be home soon."

"Then what, run away?"

"We're not running away, Clarke. We need to regroup with the others and find another way to defeat..."

"There is no other way. We need to find a Nightblood. We need to unlock the Flame. It's the only way to stop A.L.I.E." Clarke argued.

"What do you expect us to do, Clarke, walk into random villages asking for their Nightbloods?" Jasper asked.

"If that's what it takes."

"No," Avery shot abck. "Clarke, If A.L.I.E. can find us on Luna's oil rig in the middle of the damn ocean then she can find us anywhere. I won't help you destroy another innocent Grounder village."

"If we don't find a Nightblood, there won't be any Grounder villages or a home for us to go back to."

"That's all the more reason we go there and make sure our friends are ok." Bellamy argued baxk. Clarke walked away making Avery scratch her eyebrow.

"She'll be fine. Just let her cool off."

***

Avery decided not to listen to Jasper and to follow Clarke from a safe distance. Avery felt someone behind her, cocking her gun and almoat screaming when Bellamy appeared behind her. "What the hell are you doing here?"

"Did you nearly scream? Wow, I haven't heard that in a long time."

"Not the time." she said, trying to hide her smirk that was forming. "Shh." she ordered, putting a hand to his chest.

"Because of you, Ontari never ascended, so, no, I won't stop, not until the Ice Nation has its Commander."

"Is that the guy who.."

"Stabbed me? Yeah."

Avery came out from the trees, pointing her gun at him. "You were saying?" the guy looked at her, surprised.

"Is this your back up, a tiny sky girl?"

"Yeah thanks for that.  Hands where I can see them." Avery told him, while Bellamy came out from the corner. "You ok?"

"Come on, Time to go."

"He's coming with us." Clarke agued.

"The hell he is." Avery yelled.

"Why would I do that?"

"Because we both want the same thing... to put the Flame in Ontari." Clarjw told him.

"How do you know he's not chipped?" Bellamy asked.

"If he were, do you think he would've saved me?"

Avery jumped down from the platform, shooting Roan in the shoulder, making him wince in pain. "Thats for calling me a tiny sky girl."

***