Valentines Day Special One Shot!

Start from the beginning

"Can I open it?" Gerard asked, wondering what it was. Frank nodded and Gerard opened the box. In the box there sat one note, and a rose. 

Gerard looked closer at the note. 

" 6:00 & 8:00 " It said. 

"What does that mean?" Gerard asked, looking at Frank. He was grinning hugely. 

"Just be ready by then, and you'll find out as it happens."

~

Gerard had been wondering all day about what happened this morning. The only things Frank had told him were that he had to be ready by 5:30, and what to wear, which was black dress pants and a white button down shirt. 

Gerard gave Frank his gift, which was a song performed on the guitar and his vocals, then a box of chocolates. He was going all old school on Frank.

He was looking down at the beach when the door bell rang. 

Gerard walked to the door and opened it. There was standing Bert and his wife. Before Gerard could say anything, Frank came up behind Gerard and starting talking.

"Thanks Bert, for you and Callie to come and babysit Bandit for Gerard and I's date. We have to run, but the emergency numbers are on the counter in the kitchen and I talked to you Callie on the phone of what you could make Bandit to eat. Thanks and see you guys later!" He said as they walk in the house. Frank grabs Gerard's hand and pulls him outside.

"Can you tell me where we are going now?" Gerard asked, and Frank shook his head.

"Just get in the passenger's seat, and you'll see." 

Gerard and Frank drove for about twenty minutes until they pulled up to a nice looking restaurant. Gerard looked up at the sign and it said "Baci Ristorante". 

Gerard had always wanted to go there but he never got the chance, and it was an extremely fancy place to eat, and there was no reason to go.

"This is just part I out of but II parts." Frank said as they got out of the car. Gerard smiled to himself as he followed Frank into the front doors.

"Reservations for Iero" Frank said as they got to the hostess. She smiled and walked them to the outdoor patio, seating them near a beautiful little pond water decoration. There was a table for two sitting in front of them. There was a white table cloth with deep red napkins and a pink and red candle that was lit that smelled like roses. There was also a black rose on the side where Gerard guessed he was suppose to sit. There was also a bottle of red wine sitting in the middle of the table. It was perfect.

 ~

"Wow Frank, you really outdid yourself today." Gerard said to Frank as they walked to the parking lot. Frank smiled at Gerard and looked down.

"It's not even over yet." Frank said. 

Gerard and Frank drove for another twenty minutes, but it was back toward the direction of their home. They parked the car at their house, but instead of going in, Frank grabbed Gerard's hand, and they walked for awhile, until they got to the beach. 

Then Gerard saw it. It was a little tent, with blankets and pillows on the dock of the part of the beach they owned. It was already a beautiful night, and the sun was going down. There was candles, and to what Gerard saw, chocolate and strawberries. Gerard walked over to the area, and gasped in amazement. This was one of the nicest things Frank had ever done for him. 

"Frank, you're truly amazing." Gerard said as he kissed Frank on the cheek. Frank blushed and looked down. 

They both went and sat on the dock under the small tent. As Gerard got comfy, Frank opened a compartment so they could see the stars.

As they ate the strawberries and chocolate, they listened to the ocean and watched the stars.

"Frank, I love you." Gerard said.

"Happy Valentines Day Gerard. You truly are my soul mate." Frank said, then kissed Gerard softly on the lips.

~~~~

VOte and COMMENT! WhAt do you think??