{15}

Song: 21 Guns - Green Day

_________________________________________________

Frank's P.O.V.

We had planned everything out, and everything was going to work. Gerard was extremely nervous about the whole process. we couldn't change how he felt about it. Gerard and everyone, including I had forgiven Bert. We didn't want to make him feel bad.

Even though it was merely his fault.

It didn't matter anymore. In fact, it was everyone's fault.

Tupelo, Mikey and Bert had went back to their room, and now Gerard and I were getting ready for bed. It was about eleven o'clock, and we we're all tired. There was too much excitement going on in the last couple days.

"Frankie, can you come lay with me? We have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." Gerard mumbled, looking at me from the bed. I was sitting in a chair thinking about what would happen the in the next two days. I thought it was a little scary, but I didn't mind. I just wanted Gerard to be happy again.

"Uh, sure okay." I state, and walk over to the bed, climbing in.

I was only in my boxers, while Gerard was in a shirt and pajama pants. I have to admit, I kinda feel like a slut.

He started to trace my tattoos with his finger, and slightly smiled.

Now this was one of the best times. Gerard, the person I had been in love with for a long time finally felt the same way as I did.

I had forgiven him from everything that he had ever done to me. It was worth it. I finally had him in my arms...; well, me in his arms. I was too small to hold him.

"Remember the time we all wanted to act like Tupelo's boyfriend so she could come on tour with us?" He asked. I laughed, remembering the memory. In all honesty, I just wanted to be Gerard's boyfriend, but Tupelo was cool too.

"Yeah, that was one of the best times."

"I just wish we could all be together in New Jersey again." He says sadly.

I smile at him and we both sit up.

"It's okay Gerard, we'll get her back soon. I will save, if it's the last thing I do."

He smiled lazily, and drapes his arm over my back.

It was the perfect moment.

I had been dreaming of the since...

Well..

Forever.

Have you ever felt that feeling where you're constantly thinking if someone, and when you see them you get butterflies? And when you finally talk to them you feel so comfortable, and you just feel pure? Well with Gerard, I felt totally natural and happy.

It just felt...

Right?

Pure?

Perfect?

Then, he suddenly jerks up, and it startles me.

"What's wrong Gee?" I ask, trying to read his expression. He just looks at me worry.

"I-I just realized something." He says quietly.

His facial expression was terrified. He looked like he just saw a ghost.

I raise me eyebrow, trying not to show fear, "what?"

He looks at me sadly, "Wha-what if one of us gets hurt during the mission?"

Then it struck me. We planned this totally excited, without thinking of the consequences.

I hadn't even thought of what would happen if we lost Bandit.

What would happen if one of us got hurt...?

Or worse...

Died?

I wasn't gonna let it happen. Soon we would all be happy and be back in New Jersey. Like Full House.

"It's okay Gerard, I won't let you get hurt. I won't let myself get hurt. Or Tupelo or Mikey." I say with fake confidence.

"Frank, the man we are against is an evil genius. We may not be able to outsmart him." Gerard says.

I look down at my lap. That is the truth.

But Gerard was also a genius.

"But Gerard, you're also a genius."

He gives me one last questioning look, and closes his eyes, and puts his head on the pillow.

"Goodnight Gerard." I whisper. He was already half asleep.

I put the blanket over him, and turn the tv on. Some odd Soap Opera was on. I scoffed at the horrible actresses and how fake all the diamonds looked. I shook my head and chucked,'turning the TV back off; afraid it would wake Gerard.

I wander around the roo, until I reach the small desk in the left corner.

There was, a note.

It must've been from that man.

'Dear Frank,

I know that you've received this, because once you read it, you'll feel horrible. Yes, I have one final plot twist for you, before you 'save Bandit'. If you want Bandit, you'll have to let someone go. It will be the end for one person. I will get my revenge somehow. And you will all pay.

~xx'

I slammed the note on the table, causing Gerard to shift in bed.

Someone wasn't gonna make it out of there.

And it wasn't going to be Gerard, Bandit, Mikey, Tupelo or Bert.

It was going to be me.

_________________________________________________

Ehhh I know. Sorry for the long update. Comment please.. And vote I've had a long two weeks...