Valentines Day Special One Shot!

• Dedicated to Pierce...

**guys, my Valentines Day present to all of you is a oneshot, WITH THE SHARPEST LIVES CHARACTERS!!! YAAY! We have also reached 800 votes, HOLY CRAP! Anyway, please vote and comment for me with this!**

Gerard tossed and turned in his bed, and suddennly jerked awake, breathing heavy. He looked at the clock, and it showed that it was 12:00, on Febuary 14. It was Valentines Day. 

He turned around to see if Frank was still in bed but to his surprise the bed was empty. Bandit wasn't even snuggled up to him. Gerard guessed today wasn't a sleeping in day. 

This was strange, because it was usually the opposite. Gerard would be up by 7:00, and Bandit and Frank would be sound asleep. On occasion, Bandit would be asleep in bed with them because of a bad dream or something of the sorts.

Gerard stood up, and made the bed, then walked over to the window, taking in the view of the ocean a couple miles away. It was beautiful in California when it was February. The heat wasn't unbearable, but it was just right. 

He felt the window, and it was warm. The sky was a solid deep blue, and the sun was shinning. It was a beautiful Valentines Day. These days were regular in California, it was never like this in New Jersey. That was one of the reasons they had decided to move. 

Gerard heard little feet scurry across the closed door, and then slight laughter. He smiled to himself trying to imagine what Bandit and Frank were up to.

Gerard yawned really loudly, so he could warn Frank he was up, and walked slowly to the door. He started to turn the door knob and as Bandit heard the door opening she squealed loudly. Gerard chuckled and opened the door the full way. There was Bandit, standing in front of him, wearing a pink dressy dress and pearl necklace too big for her. 

"You look beautiful Bandit!" Gerard exclaimed. Bandit smiled then reached up, cuing that she wanted him to pick her up.

"Just wait until you see Scarecrow!" She laughed.

Gerard raised his eyebrow at her and walked toward the kitchen. (Frank and Gerard's bedroom is on the first floor, and the other bedrooms are on the second and third.)

In the kitchen, Frank was standing at the stove, and he was wearing red with black glitter fairy wings, and bouncy heart spring antennas. Gerard let out a really loud laugh as Frank turned around. Frank blushed and walked over to Gerard.

"Happy Valentines Day babe." He said as he kissed Gerard. Bandit make a squealing noise, as Gerard set her down. 

Gerard pulled away, "Baby, you look so gay right now, you should win an award." He whispered in Frank's ear.

Frank playfully hit Gerard and waked back to the stove, "That's sure not the way to earn your present!" Frank said in a teasing tone.

He had gotten Gerard a gift?

Gerard smirked, remembering what he got Frank, and walked to the glass table. "Oh yeah? I also got you a gift, but remember, you have to earn yours." 

Gerard could see Frank just tense up. He laughed, "Not like that you perv. I just want food." 

Just then, Bandit's dog Scarecrow came prancing in. Gerard looked down, and let out a large 'awe'. Scarecrow was wearing a pink dog shirt that said "free kisses" and a flower head band. She wagged her tail and barked at Gerard.

"Are you serious Frank? This is hilarious." Gerard said laughing. 

Frank nodded and motioned to the table. Gerard looked at the table, and there was a box sitting there. It had white wrapping paper and a large pink bow. Gerard gave Frank a questioning look, and walked over to the table.