{11}

Song: When You Can't Sleep At Night - Of Mice & Men

_________________________________________________

Gerard's P.O.V.

"I know you're trying to find out who I am, but that will remain a secret to the end. You must follow my instructions if you want the child back." I read aloud.

"Stop!" Tupelo cried. We all looked at her.

"Isn't there a way we could track them using this? Fingerprints or something?" She asks helplessly.

Frank's eyes light up, "Yeah! That's a good idea."

Bert face palms, "Oh yeah! We can just take it to our lab and use our special DNA scanner." Sarcasm oozing from his voice.

Tupelo rolls her eyes, "Keep going Gerard."

I take a deep breath, "The only way you can get Bandit back is if you do a number of things. I've been watching all of you, so I probably know what you're doing right this second."

It was hard to go on. I was extremely upset about everything, and I was quite nervous from all this 'stalker' shit. Everyone knows that if you steal someone's kid, your fucking insane. I knew we were dealing with someone evil, and insane. It was a crazed 'fan'.

"Keep going Gerard." Frank whispers.

It took me everything not to cry. But I held everything back and went on.

"This is 1/5 letters you will receive. The first one, (this one) has your first task, and riddle. You-"

Mikey cuts me off, "Riddle? What the fuck? Is this supposed to be a DS game or something?"

I give him the death look, "Mikey. Shut. Up."

He smiles sheepishly.

"You have to solve the riddle, which will give you the task.

"This first riddle: This place you must see, takes place where you should be. Fight the man, kill the monsters, and win back the child."

That didn't make sense.

"What the fuck?" Bert whispers in confusion.

I look up. I felt the tears coming again.

Stop crying!

"When you solve it, it will tell you where you need to go. When you find out, I will leave an envelope on your doorstep, it wil have everything you need." I finish.

"What else does it say?" Mikey asks. I drop the paper on the coffee table.

"Nothing. It just says the letters, 'įœ'." I say looking at the ground.

Mikey scratches his head, "How does this person expect us to figure this out? It seems impossible!"

I look around the room, everyone looked confused, but Tupelo. She had a realization face.

"Oh my god." She whispers.

Everyone's heads pop up and whip them in her direction.

"What?" I whisper.

"I know what he's taking about!" She screams, popping up.

"TELL US!" Frank yells.

"He's talking about Na Na Na. Fight the man? The Bad guy in it! Kill the monsters? THE DRACULAOIDS! Win back the child, THE LITTLE GIRL IN THE MUSIC VIDEOS! HE SAID YOU SHOULD BE THERE! BANDITS IN CALI!" She screams in joy.

I feel myself smile hugely. We knew what state Bandit was in! VICTORY!

Then my smile fades, "Oh my god Bandit's in FUCKING CALIFORNIA!" I scream.

Everyone looks at me, all their eyes were filled with fear.

"WHY?" I scream in agony.

This wasn't fair. Bandit was in CALIFORNIA! We lived in NEW JERSEY! That was thousands of miles away! It was on the other side of the fucking country!

Then, there's a knock on the door.

I run over too It, and open it. No one was there, but there was another blood red envelope on the doorstep.

I pick it up, and close and lock the door. I run back to the living room and everyone looks at me, then the envelope.

I sit down and examine the envelope carefully. It looked identical to the one we just got.

How the hell did someone, or something deliver this stuff so fast?

I open it slowly. There was reservations for a hotel and five plane tickets for California leaving tonight.

"Oh my god guys we have to pack." I yell.

"What?" Tupelo asks confused.

I show the five plane tickets one for me, Frank, Tupelo, Bert and Mikey.

Tupelo's eyes widen, "it leaves at nine tonight, we have to be there at seven then. It's eleven now. We have eight hours to get everything ready!" She yells.

"Well, lets get ready then!"

* * *

We all meet up at Tupelos house at five to all drive in their van.

"Well, we may be gone for awhile." I whisper to Frank as we get in the car. He nods, but stays silent.

We had all of our things packed up thankfully, and had I had our tickets and reservations in my hand. For sure, I was nervous, but I had to get that out of my mind, and put saving Bandit in.

Tupelo turned on some Of Mice & Men, and the screaming blurred through the car. It helped me get pumped up to fuck shit up. We were going to get Bandit back no matter what happens.

"Hey Gerard?" Frank whispers in my ear.

I turn to him and look at him, "Hm?"

He turns red, then looks at the ground, "Never mind I'll tell you later."

I raise my eyebrows but he drops it. What was he going to ask/tell me? Now this was going to bother me.

I really wish I didn't kiss him. Or like him. Or even break the band up. I never even wanted Frerard to end! Lets just the the band break up was the worst decision of my life.

I looked out the window, and stared at my surroundings. We were almost at the airport. This could be the last time I see New Jersey in a long, long time. It broke my heart, but I needed to do this. I needed to break out of this shitty shell I was stuck in at the moment.

I look over at Bert, he was playing in his IPhone. I was happy that he didn't do this, and was willing to come and help us. And I was also kind of pissed at his revenge. But hey, I deserved it. And the tweet was partly true. I hadn't gone on twitter for that reason.

I take my phone out and go on twitter. Millions of tweets about Frerard.

@frerardforeverbitch: @gerardway, I knew it. I KNEW IT.

@ierooot: @gerardway, oh my god you were suppose to be my husband!

@mcr5whereru: @gerardway, oh my god now just get back together.

I mentally groan and put my phone away, choosing to deal with that later.

We were pulling in the airport by the time I looked out the window again.

I wasn't super excited about this plane ride, but I would do anything to get my baby Bandit back.

_________________________________________________

A/n: woo update!

Hah not edited sorry too lazy

Hope you liked the chapter!!

(Maybe make them a character! :})

Anyways, comment and vote!