Omniscient 4 ◇

Depuis le début

🎶 Aaaah babe! Let's Get It On! Come on baby! 🎶

The boys watched her amused as she used her fork as a mic and soon they joined in on the crowing.

Sam was honestly enjoying herself tonight. She laughed as the boys got up and started doing a handicapped body roll, singing the song.

Janet or Mama as everyone calls her came over.

"Any one of you want more food?" she asked.

Everyone shook their head 'no'. They were full from the last meal, which wasn't their first. She smiled and then walked off.

A slow song came on and Juhaun grabbed up Sam. He started dancing with her.

"Let me show you now that I'm forreal. Something something time will reveal.. Yeaaaa... One.. You're like a dream come true!" Juhaun sang in Sam'Riyah's ears.

Sam'Riyah laughed as he spun her and pulled her back to him. Jeremiah watched in amusement. Sam'Riyah fit right into his family, everyone loved her. This did not happen everyday.

"And we start back at onneeee!!" Juhaun and Sam sung.

It was time for Sam to go and Riley hung on to her leg. She spent majority of the day with Riley, playing with her, before her little session with the boys, and danced with her after.

"Don't leave Angel! Stay a little longer. I had so fun with you!" Riley whined.

"Hey Riles, I'll come back a next day and play with you. I promise," Sam said.

Riley let go of her foot at the sound of that.

"Can we have a sleepover when you come?" Riley asked.

She looked to Janet and she smiled.

"We have a lot of room!"

Sam shook her head and restrained from rolling her eyes. They spoiled this child. She stooped down to Riley's level.

"No, but I'll spend the day," Sam said, giving her a look not to protest.

Riley frowned then nodded her head in agreement. She hugged Sam tightly and Sam did the same to her.

"See you soon Riles!" Sam stood up.

Mama hugged Sam.

"You're an admirable young girl," She said.

"Thank you!" Sam gratified.

"Let me walk you out," Jeremiah said, opening the door as Mama took Riley up the marble stairs, with the iron vined patterned railings.

Sam walked through and Jeremiah followed behind her, closing the door. When they made it to the car, they stopped and Sam leaned on her car.

"I had fun," Sam said.

"Glad you did. Surprisingly everyone liked you," Jeremiah said.

Sam looked him over to take in finer details. His chocolate skin was almost pore less to the eye, smooth.

I can bet he does nothing much. Men and their good skin. The thought ran through her mind.

The sides of his eyes had a very light case of smile lines. His teeth were almost fully straight but if you looked close enough there was a slight crook, that made his bright smile unique. He had a very slight indentation of dimples to go with his smile. His hair was in healthy full curls on top of his head . He dressed in a simple grey T-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers. He had a gold watch situated on his wrist. She took notice of his hands which looked a healthy mixture of soft and rough. His fingers were long and his nails were low cut and clean.