"And, here the pig enters," Arvika mumbled noticing how everyone had stood after the entry of the so-called president of their institute. This time goosebumps were there on her flawless skin but the veg biryani along with the mouthwatering 'Dum aloo' had given her ample cosmic energy to fight against the daredevil. She was giving a menacing challenge to the amused eyes which were already fixed on hers.

"Afternoon, sir," Prateek greeted his senior as soon as Dev stood in the middle of the classroom, noticing the gawky, flirty glares thrown at him along with some dreamy sighs. That was his aura and persona, exclusively his! He acknowledged Prateek's greeting with a nod and concentrated in the front now.

"Please sit down," he commanded in a soft tone, his eyes set firmed at one girl only.

"Good afternoon, guys!" Dev cheered for the audience and got excited responses from the already exhilarated and power-pumped youth! Even after having a good amount of food, they still were completely wakeful and alert instead of being drowsy and sleepy, which was splendid.

"So, yesterday, I couldn't introduce myself because of some special someone, so," he took a pause and flashed his dimpled-smile towards Arvika who retaliated it back with a fake smile of hers. For sure, she didn't want anyone to know about the praiseworthy past they shared, note the sarcasm, it'd be too humiliating and embarrassing.

"I am Dev Kapoor, student of fourth-year, electronics & communication engineering, and also, the president of the student-body of Indian Institute of Engineering and Technology, Delhi. And I, welcome you all wholeheartedly," Dev introduced himself striding towards the end row of the classroom as he had noticed how two boys were busy doing something on their mobile phones. All the eyes too retraced his path and looked at the two boys who were standing on the seats now, having their head put down in shame.

"So, you thought I wouldn't know?" Dev had caught them red-handed doing something really outrageous and ridiculous against him.

"Sorry sir, I am really sorry, it was.." the fresher guy stopped speaking with just the palm movement of Dev.

"Come, I said come," with a little loud voice, Dev dragged them on the little elevated stage, for everyone to witness the scene that was going to behold in a few minutes only.

"These boys were busy in making a video of mine using the infamous Snapchat filter of a dog, how applauding," with a touch of sarcasm dripping from his mouth, Dev snarled, raising his one brow at the two boys who were extremely near to pee in their pants seeing the raged eyes of their president.

How wrong they were to play against Dev, Dev Kapoor!

While everyone was looking at the two boys with their accusing eyes Arvika was busy in stifling her laugh that was trying to form on her lips.

"Instead of dogs they should've used some 'pig's' filter on him," she giggled while Kavya could only glare back at her friend to shut up but who could make that silly understand.

"You know how you two can be sued so mercilessly for this?" Rahul, another senior too growled at the fresher boys, not liking even a bit of the stunt that they had dared to play against their senior. They were still unaware of the very infamous and worst side of their president which he was yet to show!

"Rahul, hush man, let me deal with them," Dev smirked and sat on the swivel chair that was meant for only the lecturers and personalities like him. He sat with his one leg folded on the other, studying the darted eyes of the boys who wanted nothing but to run away from here as soon as possible.

The whole of the class along with the other seniors was gawking the scene with their heart on their sleeve, anticipating what would happen next!

"So, what punishment you guys want? Tell me?" Dev asked the boys in a solemn tone, peering at the crying faces.