14

Percy's POV

These students are frustrating. They can't even do a simple push-up! Or even a sit-up!

"Guys. Let's not do that first. We have to increase your upper body strength and lower body strength. You've got to keep going. If you can't do this, then 10 laps around school." I say.

Everyone groans.

But I guess they'd rather do laps?

"Those who wants laps, follow me!"

Everyone followed me out of the room. I put a spell on each student so I know how many laps they did.

They did laps around the school which pretty much took the whole 3 periods. Man they're slow.

I decided to join laps. They did 10 laps, I did 50. I mean, running from monsters was a great help.

When everyone was done, I sent them to lunch.

They've got to get used to this, we'll be doing this all week.

I go to lunch and took a seat in my usual place. I ate my food and sacrificed some to the gods.

"Dad, please help us in this next war." I say.

After eating, I went outside and practiced sword fighting.

I was thinking to teach the students sword fighting after lunch.

Life and fates just have to be really annoying.

Wait, aren't they both the same?

Meh.

I wonder how Wise Girl's doing? Is the seven okay? Is coach Hedge doing good with his family? I hope things in Camp Half-Blood is okay. I hope my family would be safe. Is Tyson still okay? Ughhh, so many questions in my head.

Anyways, class.

Stupid ADHD! But then again, it's my battle reflexes.

You win this time ADHD, I'll get you next time!

I go to my next class and teach them to sword fight.

~•~

"This is how you hold a sword. This is the proper posture when fighting." I explain.

They're doing good, better than a while ago, but they could do better.

They follow my movements and they do great. After teaching, I tell them to partner up with someone and spar.

They did as I say and it all went good.

Finally, some rest to myself! YESS! I gues fate doesn't hat me that much.

When class ended, I sent them to dinner.

Instead of going to dinner, I go to my office. I practiced my moves for sword fighting.

Rustle Rustle

I turned towards the direction of the noise. The forbidden forest.

I groan. Whyyyy!

Remember when I said that the fates don't really hate me that much? I take it back.

~•~