Jimin and V patted rapmon's back and laughed. They started to walk in confidently.

"Food food" Jhope surround his arm around suga and jin, then walked in.

Rapmon sighed facepalming his face. The manager patted his back mouthing... "Goodluck" He said chuckling.

When rapmon and his manager entered the building, he noticed the bts members suddenly stopped at the entrance of the big room where every groups from different agencies were gathering. He understandingly observed these goofies who are afraid of girls and making conversations especially jungkook.

"Why you stopped?" Rapmon asked them in the center while looking at the big crowd.

"Hyung.. there's alot of them...." Jungkook spoke nervously.

"Its okay kook, the hyungs are here for you" Jimin assured him while ruffling his hair.

The hyungs started to say the same to him too. After all, he's the most talkative when he's with them yet the most introverted one when it comes to making conversation with someone he's not close of.

"Besides, there's your 97 liners that you knew kook. Its gonna be alright." V said.

Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"Lets get inside?" Rapmon suggested.

They slowly walked to their designated table. Where they caught every attention in that room. All groups stared at them intensely as their gaze focused on them. 97 liners that jungkook knew grinned at them, Got7 welcomed them with a big hug.

They talked casually like brothers. Yugyeom grinned and hugged jungkook.

"Did you go balling last saturday?" Yugyeom asked.

"Ne! I even asked mingyu to come with me and man he lost" Jungkook laughed.

"Who lost?!" Mingyu approached his buddies.

"You" Yugyeom laughed at him.

"If you're up against me i'll show you a strike." Mingyu spoke proudly.

"How many strikes he got against you kook?"

"0, HAHAHA" Yugyeom and jungkook laughed at him. Mingyu goes red from embarassment. Bambam pokes mingyu's cheeks teasingly.

"Shut up" mingyu mumbled shyly.

The 97 liners laughed and grouphugged.

"Seems like everybody is here. Idols please seat down to your designated seats" the announcer said.

"Naaww, I guess see you around." Bambam said.

"We'll be expecting another blast performance" mingyu bid jungkook.

"Yeah us too"Yugyeom said.

Jungkook chuckled shyly.

"The same goes for me. See you around" they grouphugged once again before seating to their own area.

"Feeling better now?" Rapmon asked jungkook.

Jungkook smiled then nodded. "Ne hyung. I'm happy I didn't get left out" He chuckled.

"You won't" He shake his head. "You're our powerful maknae. Trust me"

Jungkook sat beside rapmon, Jimin and V battled who seat beside jungkook. They played rock paper scissors... V won. So V gets to sat beside jungkook. Suga sat beside jhope, Jin sat beside Jimin.

When the announcer said all the rules and performances, BTS just goof around and didn't spare a glance. The maknae line would just play games below the table, they rely on rapmon's listening skills. They will just ask them later for all the informations. Jin and jhope just kept on eating and talking while suga's wearing glasses, and sleeping. He purposely wore those for him not to be noticed.

Jungkook suddenly felt his throat getting all dried up. He searched for a bottlw of water on their table but sadly, jhope and jin dranked them all up. Jungkook sighed as he watched them have their non stop bickering and with Jin and his dad jokes. He excused himself for awhile and searched for the nearest refrigerator to get some water.

"Hyung. I'll be back" He bid to their leader

"Ne. Careful"

'Big crowd this year' He thought as he looked around 'There's a lot of unfamiliar ones joining too.'

He goes to the nearest ref in their area.. when suddenly he heard tha 4 familiar voices behind him saying...

"I hope bigbang-sunbaenim will be able to perform this time." Jungkook suddenly turned into a statue.

'Bigbang? YG? Couldn't be them'

"I hope too..." other girl said.

'Sounds familiar...umm. Impossible...' Jungkook thought as he tried his best to calm himself down.

Curiously.. he diverted his attention to the people behind him making sure of his assumption.

His eyeballs popped out when he caught the small, petit, blond haired girl staring at him intensely.

'Sht'

"Are you just gonna stand there and stare? Time is running. You're not the only one thirsty here. So. MOVE" Lisa's rude voice speak venomously.

Jungkook's spines suddenly felt fear. He quickly moved away, gulping fearfully. He look at lisa once again. She raised eyebrows daring him to speak... It made him wanted to pee in his pants as his knees started to feel weak. He reluctantly open the refrigerator's door for her nervously.

"Lisa. Chill" Jennie tried to calm her down. "Sorry about that, she's just having a bad day" She apologized to jungkook.

Lisa's gaze focus at jungkook and give him a deathstare that made jungkook's heart accelerates in a heartbeat.

'Mama' He thought...'I wanna go home...hyungs...wwelp' he swallowed the lump in his throat

She then grabbed 4 water bottles and hand it to her noona.
She walked away without even saying thanks.

"Sorry and thanks" Rose and Jisoo bid to him and walk away to catch up with her.

Jungkook's fear suddenly subsided. "Pheww..I survived that stare" He whispered.

"Thank you btw" Jennie smiled at him. "I apologized once again" She bid her goodbye and walk away following her members.

He closed the ref's door, touching his heart trying to calm it down.. He felt like crying.... not only that...he felt himself starting to sweat so hard like something is burning up within him.

He took a long breath and calm himself before going to their table.

Their leader noticed their maknae breathelessly and sweatingly as he walk as sat down to their table.

"Kook you okay?" Rapmon asked him worriedly.

He sat down lifelessly.

"Hyung....."

"What?"

"I think... I just got my deathwish...." He gulped fearfully.